CONTEST Pick the Winner of the 2020 Ben Hogan Experience

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THE PRIZE IS NEXT LEVEL

The Ben Hogan Experience with UST Mamiya is coming up next week and that means Team Tyler vs Team Danny are about to square off for a weekend of golf at Hammock Beach. Every participant receives a brand new set of irons, wedges and all with custom UST Mamiya shafts that are only 1 of 10 sets made. The Live Update Thread will be going crazy with updates and here is your chance to win alongside of them.

The grand prize winner will win a trip to 2021 Shaft Up, sponsored by UST Mamiya. Airfare, lodging, new clubs and fitting, ALL INCLUDED. If you win, and are a 2021 Albatross Club Member at the time of entry, that prize is yours. If you are not a club member (club is open to anybody), but still want to enter and win, we have a tremendous THP Prize Pack for you as an alternative, that will include Ben Hogan equipment.

The Teams

How to Enter
Entering is as easy as checking over that graphic above, and making your selection of who you think is going to win. Team Danny, led by Danny Le, head of Marketing of UST Mamiya (along with 3 forum members) or Team Tyler led by Tyler Brewton, Director of Brand for Ben Hogan Golf (along with 3 THP Forum Members).

Make your prediction below and include this information.

Which Team is Winning?
Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member (Grand Prize)
Are you RH or LH

Then sit back, enjoy the live updates that come and see if you picked the winner.

Continue reading...

🤯

#TeamTyler! I played 36 holes with Tyler last year, and as much as it pains me to have to pick, we golfed our ball!
Yes
RH

Team Danny for the win. Never bet against Danny!
Yes
RH

Have to go with Team Danny.

proud to be an AC member.

RH

Team Danny because we drive on the left in the UK.
Yes
RH

Last edited:
  • Admin
Team Danny

Yes (will always support the hospital that saved my cousins daughter)

Rh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team Danny
Yes
RH

Picking between Danny and Tyler? Ouch, both amazing guys!

Im going Danny though!

OF COURSE I’m an albatross member!

RH

Team Tyler has convinced me to come onboard. 🍆
Yes
RH

so pumped to follow!

Last edited:
Is it like insider trading if @JDax puts up the odds on this one?

That said it appears that team Danny is going to be the popular choice so I’m taking team Tyler FTW!

Team Tyler.
Yup!
RH

Woah.

-Team Danny for the victory!
-Proud 2021 Member
-RH

Thanks for another awesome opportunity.

Team Tyler
Yes member
RH

Oh man the stakes are high! I feel Team Tyler is going to take this one down!!!

Heck Yeah I’m a proud 2021 member!!
RH

Team Danny all day. Mr. Le will have his guys ready.
Proud Albatross 2021 member and RH

The grand prize winner will win a trip to 2021 Shaft Up, sponsored by UST Mamiya. Airfare, lodging, new clubs and fitting, ALL INCLUDED?

Are you freaking kidding me? Picking the winner of this event can get you into 2021 Shaft up?

Team Danny
Yes
RH

I played with Tyler back in 2018 and enjoyed it but I am going with my fellow Houston area THP'r @chefkritter.

I will be going with Danny for the win
St Judes for Life, yes
Rh

Gotta go with Team Danny as @chefkritter and @JDax are both great guys.

Yes I’m a member of the 2021 AC.

RH

Back