CONTEST Pick the Winner of the 2020 Ben Hogan Experience

If chef didn't hit the putt on 18, and it went to a scorecard tie-breaker, does anyone know which team would have won?

It would have been close. Danny was ahead but didn’t play the 18th. Tyler was behind a bit, but parred the 18th.

Good luck to those who picked Team Danny. That's what I get for not sticking true to Danny!

One lucky THPer is going to be ecstatic.

I actually picked the right team for once. Would love to get selected for a Shaft Up Event.

images (1).jpgCant wait for tomorrow!

If chef didn't hit the putt on 18, and it went to a scorecard tie-breaker, does anyone know which team would have won?
Never figured it up because, it wasn’t needed...

Chef & I both took turns coming up with putts when we absolutely had to have it...

12th- I make a 10 footer for birdie to cut the lead to 2up.
13th- Chef makes a birdie for about 12 feet to cut the lead to 1Up.
15th- After giving up one on the 14th hole, Chef makes a putt for double to win the hole and get it back to 1Up.
17th- I make a 10 footer to halve the hole, stay at 1 down and extend the match.
18th- Chef makes birdie to win the hole and halve the match...

It was wild on the back 9 at the Ocean Course.

Never figured it up because, it wasn’t needed...

Chef & I both took turns coming up with putts when we absolutely had to have it...

12th- I make a 10 footer for birdie to cut the lead to 2up.
13th- Chef makes a birdie for about 12 feet to cut the lead to 1Up.
15th- After giving up one on the 14th hole, Chef makes a putt for double to win the hole and get it back to 1Up.
17th- I make a 10 footer to halve the hole, stay at 1 down and extend the match.
18th- Chef makes birdie to win the hole and halve the match...

It was wild on the back 9 at the Ocean Course.
Can’t wait to see these putters on release. Is expected release date confidential?

great playing!

Back