CONTEST Pick The Winner Of This Week's PGA Event, The Northern Trust.

Thanks for kind gesture.
I'll go with Bryson DeChambeau 💪by 2.

Berger by 1!

Tony Finau in a playoff

Justin Thomas by 1 stroke.

Very generous. Nice. I’ll play. My 4 yo bushnell struggles to lock in and gives variable distances lately. I need a new rangefinder. Thank you for the opportunity to play along.

Justin Thomas, zero strokes (wins in playoff).

I am going to go with Bryson Dechambeau and he will win by 3 strokes

xander schauffele by 1

Awesome contest - thanks! I'll go with Hideki Matsuyama by 2.

As many of you know I passed my one year anniversary this month here at THP. As I have received so much from the people in this community, I've decided that I want to give something back to THP. So, I've decide to give away as a prize the PP NX9 Slope I recently got back from PP after my original NX9 died on me. I had the new one up for sale, but pulled it in favor of using it in this contest. The procedure is simple, just pick the winner of this weeks PGA event the Northern Trust. For the tie breaker, also predict how many strokes that person will win by. Below is a pic of the grand prize. If there are any questions, please feel free to ask, I'll answer to the best of my ability. I will announce the winner next Tuesday (9/25).

View attachment 8958550
Wow that is wicked nice of you!!!

Bryson Dechambeau and he wins by 2 strokes!!!

Bryson by 3 strokes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Bryson by 3 strokes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Wow! What a great gesture!

I noticed a few people have the same picks (golfer and strokes). Will the first person who chose it win or is that okay and you would figure out a way to tiebreak? Just asking because my top couple choices have been picked already!

Thanks!!

Amazing gesture @fairwaynut! I have one also but wanted to wish everyone good luck!!

Let's go with Matt Wolff by 1.

I have not used a rangefinder. I usually use my old GPS. Would love to compare them.

Tony Finau 1 shot winning margin.

- @spottedrooster

Awesome gesture @fairwaynut ! I’ll say RAHM by 2 strokes.

Going with Fowler by two strokes. Absolute wonderful gesture! Good luck to all!

Again, awesome contest and gesture! I'll throw my hat in the ring with Xander Shauffel by 1

I'm going with Jason Day to win by 2 strokes.

All righty, I'm going with McIlroy at +2

Back