Pick Your Cobra Bag

I think I'd go, or at least start with these.
XB Driver 9* Motore F1 60
RAD Tour 3w Motore F1 70
King UT 3iron
RAD Speed 4 Hybrid recoil S
King Tour Irons 5-PW KBS 120 S
King Cobra SB wedges 48, 54. 60

I've thought and fought myself mentally. Unless there is a curveball from Cobra as in a new release in the new few weeks, my bag is set.

Respect the choice of the irons. I really liked the Speedzones, so I would definitely consider the Radspeeds.
The RADSPEED are so nice! the first word that comes to mind is Soft.
The Participants have some amazing choices for Irons that is for sure.

Hard to say exactly what would be in my bag, but here are the top contenders!

Irons: Either ForgedTec or RADSPEED, 5-G. I would get a fitting first to make sure which one suited my game best.
Driver: RADSPEED or XB. Probably the original though, as I like the forward weighting. I already play an 18g weight up front in my F9.
FWs: King RS 3 for sure. Maybe 5. I have both in F9, and they are great, but I hardly find a use for the 5. Might try a 3h in its place instead. I would like to try the TOUR and BIG TOUR as well.
Hybrids: 3h (maybe), 4h RADSPEED.
Wedges: Snakebite in 56 and 60.

I don't see putters on the Cobra website, but if possible, I would pick up a King SuperSport on my own to complete the set. :love:

For today 😂
The Radspeed OL irons are the one thing in my dream bag that would be a solid lock. A couple other things would/might be subject to change.

Dang, so easy to get lost researching all the Cobra gear! 2 hours and still at a loss! 😳

Back at this again... I really think this would be my lineup. Got lost in researching the other day and there are so many possibilities.

D: Radspeed 9.0, PJX HZRDUS RDX Blue shaft
F: Radspeed 3W, PJX HZRDUS RDX Blue shaft
U: King 3 Utility Iron, KBS TGI Graphite shaft
4-P: King Tours, PJX LZ 6.0 shafts
W: 50*, 54*, and 58* King Cobra w/Snakebite wedges.

Radspeed Xb driver peacoat
Radspeed 3wd, 7wd
Tour MIM copper 4-gw
MIM wedges black 54, 58 versatile grinds
Now it gets serious. You gotta start thinking shafts.

Now it gets serious. You gotta start thinking shafts.

im heading to Edwin Watts at lunch! Then hitting some stuff tomorrow!

Driver RAD 9* Even flowers riptide Peacoat
3w RADSPEED tensei blue peacoat
3 hybrid RADSPEED AD DI 85
4-PW forged tec Nipping Modus 3 120
MIM modus 3 115 50, 54 58

What I said before....Looking through I will see what makes sense you know with better spelling. I do have a fitting on the books so I am open to change

Driver - Staying here for now. Evenflow Riptide is what I currently use. I will test more shafts.
3w - Staying here for now. Again I will test more shafts.
3 hybrid - The shaft I picked is an upcharge. It does wonders in my Apex 19 so if I am restricted to stock shafts I can go to the shop and do a little switch a roo if I wanted to. :)
**New** - My fitting really will investigate 3w to 5 iron. I am open to a 5w/2 hybrids/hybrid and utility. I want to really dial in that 2 clubs between 3w and 5 iron
Irons - Outside the box for me would be the Forged Tec. The Tours are nice as well. I currently play Mizuno 919 Forged so the Tours would slot in pretty easy. I need to hit both of these to figure it out. The RAD irons with the offset and the graphic on the topline are in 3rd right now but I will hit them at the fitting. The Nippon Modus 3 have worked out well for me but I will hit more shafts!
Wedges - MIM vs Snakebite. I would pick Snakebite right now just as it is the latest release. Part of this journey is to try products and report back and I will take that part very seriously. Now with this contest being in the desert I would pick a very low bounce 58 and mid bounce 54. This combo has done well for me in PHX so I imagine that would work in Vegas as well. 50* wedge to round it out.

Well I was able to get fit for a driver today. Winner was 10.5 XB with Motore f1 xstiff. Will get it in peacoat!

Radspeed Xb driver peacoat
Radspeed 3wd, 7wd
Tour MIM copper 4-gw
MIM wedges black 54, 58 versatile grinds

Enjoy the process of turning this into reality.👍🏻👍🏻

Well I was able to get fit for a driver today. Winner was 10.5 XB with Motore f1 xstiff. Will get it in peacoat!
Sorry Peacoat is reserved for Team Paradise :cool:

I’d go with the Ultralight Sunday bag in Navy

I'm really such a club novice and truthfully with the exception of trying out a Cobra box set I don't think I've ever even swung a Cobra club. I used Cobra's club selection tool and this is their recommendation with the exception of the 60 degree, they don't offer one in women's clubs. I've recently been slowly replacing my irons with hybrids so took their entire selection of hybrids and just 2 irons.
I chose the King MIM Black Wedge because I've never had a black wedge and it looks cool.
I went with their stock shafts because in addition to a club novice I'm also a shaft novice.:D

Cobra Women's F-Max Offset DriverLoftLie AngleLengthSwing WeightVolumeStock Flex
Driver15.0º60.0º44.75"C5460ccWomen's
Cobra Women's F-Max HybridLoftLie AngleLengthSwing WeightStock Flex
4H23.0°59.5°38.75"C2.5Women's
5H26.0°60.0°38.00"C2.5Women's
6H29.0°60.5°37.50"C2.5Women's
7H32.0°61.0°37.00"C2.5Women's
Cobra Women's F-Max FairwayLoftLie AngleLengthSwing WeightVolumeStock Flex
3 F19.0°58.0°42.25"C3170ccWomen's
5 F23.0°59.0°41.75"C3165ccWomen's
Cobra Women's King SpeedzoneClubLoftLie AngleLengthGraphite Swing WeightGraphite Shaft Flex
832.0°64.00°35.75"C3LADIES
937.0°64.50°35.25"C3LADIES
PW42.5°65.00°35.00"C4LADIES
GW48.0°65.00°34.75"C4LADIES
SW54.0°65.00°34.50"C5LADIES
King MIM Black WedgeLoftBounceGrindLieOffset (mm)Steel Shaft LengthSwing WeightStock Flex
60º11ºClassic64.0º135.25"D5S

Back