Pick Your Cobra Bag

I know I put together a bag for this, but I can't find my post in here. f**k. Maybe I never hit Post Reply.

So.. I guess I'll do it again. Will edit as I go, 'cause that took a while. :oops:

Last edited:
Driver - RadSpeed 9* w/ Project X RDX Blue
Fairway - Radspeed 3w w/ Project X RDX Blue
Hybrid - RadSpeed 2h w/ Mitsubishi MMT Hybrid
Utility - RadSpeed 4i w/ UST Mayima Recoil 110
Irons - MIM Tour w/ UST Mayima Recoil 110
Wedges - King MIM Tour 50 - 54- 58 Versatile w/ Recoil 110

Turbo Yellow & Black colorway on the driver and fairway, I love the combo. Lamkin Crossline Cord.

Last edited:
I know I put together a bag for this, but I can't find my post in here. f**k. Maybe I never hit Post Reply.

So.. I guess I'll do it again. Will edit as I go, 'cause that took a while. :oops:

Driver: RadSpeed 10.5 weight back, turbulance/turbo yellow, Ventus Black 6X, Tour Velvet 360 black
3W: RadSpeed Tour Fairway @ 16.5*, Motore X F1 70S, TV 360
Even if you did, nothing wrong with a bag #2 while we dream about all the incredible Cobra gear ;)

Even if you did, nothing wrong with a bag #2 while we dream about all the incredible Cobra gear ;)

Absolutely, it’s fascinating to see all the different club and shaft combos that everyone envisions.

1. Radspeed XB peacoat driver with Ventus blue 6s, normally I gravitate towards the lower spinning head but I think I want to try something with a bit more forgiveness
2. Radspeed BiG tour 3 with a hzrdus smoke rdx blue 7s. Mainly think this will be a bomber both from the tee and the fairway
3. Radspeed tour 5 wood with rdx smoke blue 7s. This is a change up from my normal 19* hybrid but thing the tour 5 with the smaller head could turn into a real weapon
4. Forged tec copper finish 4 iron with mmt 95s shaft. Would be happy with the regular finish as well. A little more power in the 4 iron spot can’t hurt
5. 5-pw king tour mim copper finish with mmt 105s shafts. Just absolute beauties. If copper not available I would totally be fine with the standard finish.
6. 50*, 54*, 58* black mim wedges mainly because that is the set up I’m comfortable with. Shafts up in the air but might as well stick with the mmt theme and go with the 125’s.

This would the Morgan Cup bag that I would be honoured to game. Back up shafts just in case mmt's are not an option would be the blackout amt tour white s300 in all the irons and 50*. s200 in the 54* and 58*

Last edited:
Absolutely, it’s fascinating to see all the different club and shaft combos that everyone envisions.
So true. Lots of good irons, 3 driver options, various ways to fill out your hybrid/FW slot. Then you add in color options on the woods, OL vs VL. I think I could make quite a few unique bags that would make me more than happy!

It feels like bag #2, because I guarantee I'm not doing it the same. I'm whim-y with clubs, and my memory sucks. :LOL:

It feels like bag #2, because I guarantee I'm not doing it the same. I'm whim-y with clubs, and my memory sucks. :LOL:
If you asked me to recreate my bag, I'm sure I would fail, miserably

So true. Lots of good irons, 3 driver options, various ways to fill out your hybrid/FW slot. Then you add in color options on the woods, OL vs VL. I think I could make quite a few unique bags that would make me more than happy!

Shaft selection in the woods and OL v. VL in Radspeed irons would be my focus.

Driver: RadSpeed 10.5 weight back, turbulance/turbo yellow, Ventus Black 6X, Tour Velvet 360 black
3W: RadSpeed Tour Fairway @ 16.5*, Motore X F1 70S, TV 360
3H: RadSpeed Hybrid -3/4", Nippon G.O.S.T Tour S
4i: KING Tour, Modus 105S hard stepped once +1/2", 1 strong 2 flat
Irons: KING Forged CB 5-7, AMT Tour White X100 +1/4", 1 flat
Irons: KING Forged MB 8-P, AMT Tour White X100 +1/4", 1.5 flat
AW: KING MIM Black Classic 52* 2, DG X100 +1/4", 2 strong, 2 flat
SW: KING MIM Black 54* Versatile, DG S300, 2 flat
LW: KING MIM Black 58" Versatile, DG S300, 2 flat

Yeah, that took a bit.

Driver: Cobra Radspeed XB 10.5 w/ a shaft that's fitted for me
3W: Radspeed Std 3W w/ shaft pured for 15.5 degrees loft
5W: Radspeed Std 5W w/ shaft pured for 18.5 degrees loft
4H: Radspeed Std 4H
5H: Radspeed Std 5H
(King Utility 4i with KBS $ taper Lite R-flex) - alternate for one the 4H
King Forged Tec One Length 6i-GW Project X Catalyst 60g R-flex +1" 1 degree upright
MIM OL 56 wedge 1 degree strong. +1" 1 degree upright
... ahem ... Callaway MD-5 54/10 S-grind. - I will not give up this wedge.

Don't ask me why about the wedges. I never use the Callaway for full shots and have trouble with the OL for pitch shots.

RADSPEED Driver Fuji Motore F1 6S
RADSPEED FW 3-5-7 Fuji Motore F3 7S
RADSPEED OL 4H & 6-PW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Forged MB PW & GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
MIM Wedge 56* Project X Catalyst 80 6.0

I've chewed on this question for a while and still don't have an answer to it... While I'd want to pick what seems to be the newest and shiniest - I think I'd have to rely on the fitter to put me in my best setup as I'm not the most knowledgeable about all equipment - though I know what I like when I feel it. So I'll do my best.

Driver: RadSpeed - 9* with ProjX Blue shaft - though if i could put my current shaft in it I would probably do that.
Fairway: RadSpeed 3 Wood stiff shaft
Utility Iron: King 3 Utility Iron - I'm not a hybrid guy and like the versatility off the tee box with a 3.
Irons (4-PW): King Tour Irons - with UST Mamiya Graphite Recoil 110 shafts
Wedges: King MIM Wedge Black - 50*, 54* and 58*

I've chewed on this question for a while and still don't have an answer to it... While I'd want to pick what seems to be the newest and shiniest - I think I'd have to rely on the fitter to put me in my best setup as I'm not the most knowledgeable about all equipment

There is no fitting at the Morgan Cup. You order your equipment and receive it well in advance of the Experience.

RADSPEED Driver Fuji Motore F1 6S
RADSPEED FW 3-5-7 Fuji Motore F3 7S
RADSPEED OL 4H & 6-PW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Forged MB PW & GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
MIM Wedge 56* Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Will there be room in the bag for a putter? All those head covers are going to take up a lot of space! :ROFLMAO:

There is no fitting at the Morgan Cup. You order your equipment and receive it well in advance of the Experience.
I meant when I go to Club Champion to get fitted so my clubs are pure and smooth to my swing and get them dialed in up to the event! :LOL:

Will there be room in the bag for a putter? All those head covers are going to take up a lot of space! :ROFLMAO:

#ShortKnockerProblems :p

I got to see the RadSpeed irons in person for the first time today - long over due! I thought they were extremely good looking in had, there will be a lot of people that are pleased by them. At address they have plenty of size to be confidence inspiring, and the overall shape and presentation is fun to look at. The partial length white scoring line on the bottom groove and carbon fiber top line are visually interesting, and the 3D printed badges look awesome.

Based on the Copper release this week, I might as well update the Cobra bag ponders. For starters, this Cobra stand bag would look awesome with a set of Copper PVD irons on board.
96C88FB6-275C-4771-89A5-9B06A0AFB08C.jpeg

And, the updated ponders....

Driver - RadSpeed 10* w/ Project X RDX Blue
Hybrid - RadSpeed 3h w/ Mitsubishi MMT Hybrid
Utility - RadSpeed 5i w/ UST Mayima Recoil 110
Irons - MIM Tour Copper 5-PW w/ UST Mayima Recoil 110

Driver - RadSpeed 9* w/ Project X RDX Blue
Hybrid - RadSpeed 2h w/ Mitsubishi MMT Hybrid
Utility - RadSpeed 4i w/ UST Mayima Recoil 110
Irons - MIM Tour w/ UST Mayima Recoil 110

Turbo Yellow & Black colorway on the driver and fairway, I love the combo. Lamkin Crossline Cord.

With only a bit more time to signup for this one, thought this was timely to bring it back up.

So right now I am setting at

I want the RADSPEED XB Driver 9*. I am still pondering between the Fujikura Motore F1 and the Project X HZRDUS Blue RDX. I need to go demo both to make the decision. If I go Motore I will get the F3 in my FW's if I go HZRDUS I will get the HZRDUS in my fairways.

I am probably going to go 3 wood, 7 wood in my FW's. I will deloft the 3 wood to make it effectively a 4 wood. I am going to get a 4 Hybrid also. I will probably get it standard length.

Irons I am going RADSPEED OL 6-PW. I will get Project X Catalyst 80 shafts. I kind of want to do FT OL, but I want to go max forgiveness so this is where I am leaning.

For wedges I am going to get a MIM tour PW and GW, a MIM 54*, and hopefully a snakebite 58* if that is a real thing.

On the putter I have no idea, but Dufner's mallet or the B shaped head Cobra released last fall in an armlock setup is what I am dreaming about.

The irons are intriguing this year. The Radspeeds are best for my game, but I would want to see if I could play OL and I just have to try the Forged Tec. What choices to have.

Right, I think I'm almost there, bar the fitting which could throw everything completely out of the park.

Radspeed driver at 10.5 degrees, probably lofted up to 11 or 11.5. Stiff Motore F3 or Riptide, fitting dependent. Peacoat finish, standard length.

Radspeed fairways in 3, 5 and 7. Same shaft choices as Driver, just dependent on fitting. Peacoat finish.

Radspeed 5h, Recoil 780 ES SmacWrap.

King Mim irons 6- GW. Copper Finish, KBS $ taper lite, stiff. Variable length. If the fitting shows that these are beyond my paygrade it will be the copper FT's same make up.

Wedges, 56 and 60. King MiM in black, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 shafts. Versitile gring in both, but might go WL in the 56 dependent on the fitting.

Putter? No clue at the moment, Dufner's mallet is looking very appealing.

This is of course subject to change and will change many times between now and order date I know.

Been looking at Cobra's website a lot lately, and this is what I would go with if given the chance:

Driver: King RadSpeed Black/Turbo Yellow 9* -1 (Adila Rogue Silver 110 60X)
Fwys: King Radspeed Black/Turbo Yellow 3w/5w (Adila Rogue Silver 110 70X)
Irons: King Tour w/ Mim Tech 4-GW (Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff) 1.5* Up
Wedges: King Mim 54* Versatile and 58* Wide Low (
Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Wedge 115) 1* Up

Putter: King Agera (Putter Dufner is gaming) 35" Slant neck

Everything standard length.

Last edited:
Right, I think I'm almost there, bar the fitting which could throw everything completely out of the park.

Radspeed driver at 10.5 degrees, probably lofted up to 11 or 11.5. Stiff Motore F3 or Riptide, fitting dependent. Peacoat finish, standard length.

Radspeed fairways in 3, 5 and 7. Same shaft choices as Driver, just dependent on fitting. Peacoat finish.

Radspeed 5h, Recoil 780 ES SmacWrap.

King Mim irons 6- GW. Copper Finish, KBS $ taper lite, stiff. Variable length. If the fitting shows that these are beyond my paygrade it will be the copper FT's same make up.

Wedges, 56 and 60. King MiM in black, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 shafts. Versitile gring in both, but might go WL in the 56 dependent on the fitting.

Putter? No clue at the moment, Dufner's mallet is looking very appealing.

This is of course subject to change and will change many times between now and order date I know.

Looks good. I like the 7w then 5H. That’s what I’m thinking too.

Oh boy this will be fun!
Driver: Radspeed XB - Project X Even Flow Riptide -Stiff
Fairway Woods: 3W Radpeed BigTour - Project X Even Flow Riptide -Stiff
Hybrid 4H Radspeed - Project X Catalyst
Even though I went with the Forged Tec last year, I would probably give the Radspeeds a try this year 5 - GW
Wedges: King Mim Wedge Black - 52, 56, 60

All standard grips, Cobra Connect Rad one Lamkin Crossline.

Man what a dream it would be!

Back