Pick Your Cobra Bag

King RADSPEED Driver 9 deg
King RADSPEED Fairway 3F
King RADSPEED Hybrid 4H
King RADSPEED One Length irons 5-GW (If I can get any shaft I'd try the UST Graphite)
King MiM Black wedge in 50/54/58

I'd have to talk myself into the one lengths though.....

Driver: Radspeed XB - Peacoat Red - 10.5 -Project X HZDRUS Blue 60 - Stiff - JumboMax Ultralite Small
5 Wood: Radspeed Draw Fairway - Peacoat Red - Project X HZDRUS Blue 60 - Stiff - JumboMax Ultralite Small
Hybrids: Radspeed 3 - Project X Catalyst 80 - Stiff - JumboMax Ultralite Small
Irons: Limited Edition RF 4-PW UST Maymiya Recoil 110 - Stiff - JumboMax Ultralite Small
Wedges: MIM Wedges - 52 degree, 56 degree, 60 degree - Versatile - UST Maymiya Recoil 110 - Stiff - JumboMax Ultralite Small

Seems like a lot of fun to try.

RADSPEED Driver, 10.5*, Tensei CK Pro Orange 60R
RADSPEED fairway, 3F, Tensei CK Pro Orange 60R
RADSPEED Hybrid, 3H; UST Recoil 780 ES SmacWrap F3
KING Forged TEC, 4-PW, Recoil 95 F3
KING MIM Wedgee, 50*, 55*, 60*. Recoil 95 F3

Why? Well pretty standard driver, fairway, hybrid combo for me, with shafts I either know or think will work for me. The Forged TEC irons because I'm still fascinated with the hollow body concept for performance, look, and feel, and the wedges would again be pretty much my standard setup.

Last edited:
King Radspeed XB Driver
King Radspeed Big Tour 3W+
King RadSpeed Hybrid- 2 Hybrid
King Radspeed OL Hybrid- 4 Hybrid
King Forged Tec OL Irons- 5-PW
King MIM Black Wedge - 50° Versatile, 54° Versatile, 58° Wide Low

All Shafts UST Mamiya...

Driver: Radspeed XB 9.0 Stiff RDX Blue.
Fairway: Radspeed 5W
Wildcard slot: Do I add a 4i or a 3H. ???
Irons: RadSpeed. 5i-GW
Wedges: King MIM, I'd need to see how I hit GW and MIM but thinking (52, 56, 60). versatile grind.

Would I consider OL? I probably should, but I'm really conflicted....and a bit bullheaded. If I knew it would make be a better golfer...I'd do it in a second.

Why I have a bag of Radspeed? I believe in the the technology they have and how that will help my golf game.

Last edited:
King Radspeed XB Driver
King Radspeed Big Tour 3W+
King RadSpeed Hybrid- 2 Hybrid
King Radspeed OL Hybrid- 4 Hybrid
King Forged Tec OL Irons- 5-PW
King MIM Black Wedge - 50° Versatile, 54° Versatile, 58° Wide Low

All Shafts UST Mamiya...
Have you hit the XB and the standard? Any thoughts or comparisons?

Ohhh this is a fun one.

Radspeed XB 10.5* with RDX Blue
Radspeed Big Tour Fairway
Radspeed 3h and 4h
Radspeed irons 6-GW with Elevate 95
King MIM 52* and 56*

King Radspeed Driver
King Radspeed 3 Fairway
King Radspeed 3 Hybrid
King Tour irons 5-GW
King MIM Black Wedges 52 versatile. 56 versatile, 60 wide low
King Supersport 35 putter

Radspeed 9* Motore F1 X XStiff Shaft
Rapspeed Tour 5 Wood Motore F1 X Xsiff Shaft
Radspeed 3 and 4 Hybrid Tensei White Pro XStiff
King Tour Irons 5-GW UST Mamiya Recoil 110 Xstiff
King MIM Black 54 Versatile with stock KBS Black shaft
King MIM Black 60 Wide Low with stock KBS Black Shaft

It is always fun to day dream of possible sets.

I chose the driver because it is the most fade biased. The 5 wood because it can be lowered to 16* and act more like a 4 wood. The 3 and 4 hybrids because they are easier for me to hit than long irons. The mim irons because I am going to be concentrating and ball striking this year and the Black Wedges are just beautiful.

Last edited:
Have you hit the XB and the standard? Any thoughts or comparisons?
I’ve hit the Standard, and would want to go with the XB to get even more forgiveness...

So if you were asked right now to put together your 13 club bag with all Cobra, what would you choose and why?

Easy Peasy:

King RADSPEED XB Tour Length Driver 10.5 degree: shaft TBD. I game the Speedzone extreme in 44 3/4 "so a natural extension
King RADSPEED 3 and 5 wood: shaft TBD. To match the driver
King RADSPEED One Length 4 Hybrid. To match the irons below.
King RADSPEED 5-GW One Length Irons: graphite shafts. (or KING Forged TEC One Length) would need to compare. One length makes so much sense to me.
KING MIM Wedges: 52 bent to 54 and 58 degrees.

That's 13.

King Radspeed XD Driver
King Radspeed Fairways 3,5
King Radspeed 4 hybrid
King Radspeed irons 5-GW
King MIM Black Wedges 54 versatile 58 wide low
King Supersport 34” putter

I’m not sure about shafts but open to anything.

RADSPEED RXB 9* Project X Evenflow Riptide tour length - Red White and Blue
RADSPEED big tour 3w Project X Evenflow Riptide Red White and Blue
RADSPEED OL 3h UST recoil 780 reg-
RADSPEED OL 4h UST recoil 780 reg-
RADSPEED OL 5-GW UST recoil 780 Reg
LIMITED EDITION KING MIM WEDGE 56* UST recoil 780 Reg
classic, 58* versatile -UST recoil 780 Reg
KING supersport 35

I would try to test the Recoil Dart shafts in these clubs.

Last edited:
Driver: Radspeed Tour Length
3W: Radspeed 14.5°
Irons: King MIM 3-P
Wedges King MIM Black
Bag: Limited Tour Stand Bag in green and pink (that probably isn't an option, but I can fantasize :p)

I'd go with:

King RADSPEED 10.5* (peacoat/red) w/ Fujikura Ventus Red 6X
King RADSPEED 3W (peacoat/red) w/ Fujikura Ventus Red 7X
King RADSPEED 7W (peacoat/red) w/ Fujikura Ventus Red 7X
King Utility 4 w/ KBS $ Taper (Black) S+ or stiff Hsx1
King RF Rev 33 5-PW w/ KBS $ Taper (Black) S+ or stiff Hsx1
King MIM Wedges 50, 54 & 60 (versatile and classic grinds) w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 (black PVD)

Bag: LE Pars & Stripes

Love the question...I've been doing some imagining/wishing/pondering/hoping in my cart for a bit now

RadSpeed driver, 10.5 loft, Fujikura Motore F3, Regular Flex (and I'd have to have a bag battle with my Ventus 5R currently in my F9), Black / Turbo
RadSpeed Fairway, 5W, Regular Flex, Black/Turbo
RadSpeed Hybrid 3h, Regular Flex, Black/Turbo
RadSpeed Hybrid 4h, Regular Flex, Black/Turbo
King Tour MIMs, 5-PW, UST Recoil 95s
Cobra King MIM Wedges , 52, Versatile Grind
Cobra King MIM Wedges, 56, Versatile Grind
Cobra King MIM Wedges, 60, Wide Low Grind

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

I'd go with:

King MIM Wedges 50, 54 & 60 (versatile and classic grinds) w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 (black PVD)

Finally a brave soul.. haha.

RADSPEED XD Driver peacoat - RDX 60
RADSPEED 3 peacoat - RDX 70
RADSPEED 3H - recoil 780
KING FORGED TEC 5 - GW $ Taper Lite
MIM Wedges 52* classic 56* widelow 60* widelow

Boy, that was harder than I thought. I think this would be a winning setup for me. Hopefully not too many gaping holes 🤣

I'd go with:

Usually, limited to stock offerings (though last year, they offered base graphite shafts in the irons if you want)

Usually, limited to stock offerings (though last year, they offered base graphite shafts in the irons if you want)
My bad. Will revise!

Having spent several hours on the Cobra website looking at options, I'm pretty confident in what I'd love to have in my bag.

Driver: RADSPEED Tour Length (Black/Turbo Yellow), 9 degree, Project X HZRDUS RDX Blue, 60 gram, 6.5 flex.
Fairway: RADSPEED Fairway (Black/Turbo Yellow) 3 wood, Project X HZRDUS RDX Blue, 70 gram, 6.5 flex.
Fairway: RADSPEED Fairway (Black/Turbo Yellow) 5 wood, Project X HZRDUS RDX Blue, 70 gram, 6.5 flex.
Utility: KING Utility Iron, 4i, Aerotech SteelFiber i95cw, Stiff.
Irons: King Forged Tec, 5 - PW, Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw, Stiff.
Wedges: King MIM Wedge, 52 degree, 56 degree and 60 degree. Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw, Stiff.

Arccos is a must in everything.

Driver and fairways are an upgrade over my current gamers (F8 and F9), and I am a big fan of them already. So being able to add the infinity face to an already amazing set would be a bonus! HZRDUS RDX Blue sounds like a perfect storm shaft for my swing. I'd go a little lighter in driver for additional speed, and the counterweight would help with the additional weights used in the tour length head.

Utility is a new club for me that I've always been intrigued by. I like my 4 iron now, but if I could get a little help with a utility, I think it could be a weapon off the tee, and on short par 4's. Aerotech SteelFiber is a shaft that I'd considered last year, but would like to try after coming off playing graphite two years ago and then back into a steel shaft last year. I think it'd be a great compromise.

Irons are just gorgeous. And hearing how well @Tenputt played with them definitely factored in here. Again, same story for the Aeortech shaft.

Wedges are same lofts as what I'm currently playing so there should be some familiarity, but I'd again look to the Aerotech shaft. I have always wanted to play the same style shaft throughout my iron/wedge sets and this would be a perfect opportunity. I'm taking the stock chrome option - it's such a classy look!

D: RADSPEED Tour Length, 9*, in Peacoat Blue, with EvenFlow Riptide.
--Tour Length has been good to me; I know what I can do with a Helium in this setup, I'd like to see what a little lower launch profile can do

Wood: RADSPEED Big Tour, with UST Mamiya Helium Black.
--the deeper face intrigues me; is a mid-low launch head with a high launch shaft a dumb combo? I like the Helium in the standard Speedzone 3W

Hybrid: RADSPEED 2H, with UST Mamiya 480 ESX.
--I was a little disappointed in the look of the Speedzone hybrids at address, coming from the Fly-Zs...
--might miss the 5H here, but it overlaps with the next choices too much; it's been so good off the tee, though

Irons: RADSPEED 4-GW, with UST Mamiya Recoil 780 ES, 2* flat.
Irons: OL RADSPEED 4-GW, with UST Mamiya Recoil 780 ES, 2* flat, 1/2" short.
--Speedzone 4i has been underutilized, but blows me away every time I put it in the bag
--lost some distance with Catalyst shafts; let's try something else
--EDIT! Speedzone 8i has been my favorite in the bunch; let's cut the OL down to that length and see what shakes.

Wedges: MIM 52*V, 56*V, 60*WL, with UST Mamiya Recoil 95.
--let's try some different grinds here

Last edited:
RADSpeed Peacoat 10.5* (May do XB, will hit this weekend) with Ventus Blue 6S (would take RDX if I had to)

RADSpeed Tour Fairway 5W Ventus Blue 6s (RDX blue S if need to)

RADSpeed variable length hybrid 21 degrees Ventus Blue 80 S (Nippon GOST stiff if need be)

RADSpeed 24H (not sure I can commit to OL) with same shaft as mentioned above

King Tour MIM 5-GW True Temper DG 105x100 soft stepped 1 degree flat, lofts 1 degree strong

MIM wedges 54 versatile. 58 wide low 1.5 degrees flat with DG 115 s300

Winn Dri Tac Midsize grips or Tour Velvet Midsize Connect of course.

Bag: Blue Love/Haight Tour Stand Bag
The why is simple: Who doesn’t love new gear? I was actually looking to buy some King Tour 5-GW at the time I won the ticket. The rest of the event is icing on the cake. I have never played a 7 wood and it’s tempting but I like hybrids to much to commit.

Last edited:
Back