Pickup basketball Game

armidwestgolf

Reaction score
Kinda reminds me of the time I was in college, and we got an intramural bball team together. One time we were scheduled to play a team named the "Jocks". The game was supposed to be on the main floor, and we were down there warming up, when a ref informed us that we were upstairs on a side court. I'm first one up the stairs, and there are the Jocks running a layup drill. I should say that this is at Youngstown State U. in Youngstown, OH.

Down the lane comes future NFL QB Ron Jaworski. Teammate hits him with a bounce pass, he takes one power dribble, up, and executes a 180 degree, behind the head, 2 handed slam dunk! I just kind of froze! My teammates came up behind me, looked at me, and said "what?". I told them that we were going to get drilled!

Kinda reminds me of the time I was in college, and we got an intramural bball team together. One time we were scheduled to play a team named the "Jocks". The game was supposed to be on the main floor, and we were down there warming up, when a ref informed us that we were upstairs on a side court. I'm first one up the stairs, and there are the Jocks running a layup drill. I should say that this is at Youngstown State U. in Youngstown, OH.

Down the lane comes future NFL QB Ron Jaworski. Teammate hits him with a bounce pass, he takes one power dribble, up, and executes a 180 degree, behind the head, 2 handed slam dunk! I just kind of froze! My teammates came up behind me, looked at me, and said "what?". I told them that we were going to get drilled!
Ron Jaworski the football analyst? The guy who is in his 60s now? first, i thought he was a lineman. Second, i am surprised he could dunk.

Back