SHIFTY

Orgasm Donor
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
What does your driving range look like?
How much time do you spend at it?
Anything missing, or should be added?
Here is my home town one at Birch Hills. I've used it over 100 times this summer. It needs more targets than just a yardage every 50 yards.
I also go a range in the city on my lunch hour. The old guys say I should get a trophy for using it the most out of everyone. Lol

0d79d6ddc60be5c8c0372b39f778fb58.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'll see if this works.

Play 3 times a week, hit a bucket of balls before every round whether its 9 or 18 and practice bits of my game at least 5/6 times a week.

Its a full grass range, putting green, chipping green and sand for practice. Only thing missing would be mats to hit off when the grass driving is having a rest and repair like it is now. Not complaining though as I'd look like a spoiled kid ;)

It is a great place to be and practice to be honest.

Last edited:
Not my normal range, but this is a municipal range in Phoenix and home of the Sun Devils.

My goal for the Fall/Winter/spring season is range time once a week. The course closest to me is all grass. It's good decent markers, I wish it had the progressive targets for short game practice.

Attachments

• IMG_6945.jpg
    IMG_6945.jpg
    541.2 KB · Views: 17
Not my normal range, but this is a municipal range in Phoenix and home of the Sun Devils.

My goal for the Fall/Winter/spring season is range time once a week. The course closest to me is all grass. It's good decent markers, I wish it had the progressive targets for short game practice.
wow that is beautiful!

This is where i spend a lot of time. We have a great area to hit 100 yards and in to some flags. We also have a huge chipping green right behind that area. The range is wide open and lighted so it makes the summer night enjoyable. They do a great job of maintaining everything even for a city course. They are finally getting macjhines to dispense balls that take credit cards so you dont have to deal with getting change.

prac1.jpgprac2.jpgrange2.JPG

Who has time for practice? I barely have time to play, much less using the driving range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Not my current range, but one I used to use. Bottom picture is the club fitting room that hits out to the driving range. Mistwood Golf in Romeoville, IL
8D509FCC-4515-4690-8332-1630DA6AC9F2.jpeg
04A3DC6C-F71E-41FD-A819-B76EF2FF89C9.jpeg
0F3021E3-27D4-44A9-88FB-E788D79B9255.jpeg

Back