Pics of the TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons

Sweet looking irons from TM. These look way more Ben Hogan APEXish than the latest Callaway APEX offering to me. Wonder why they are going away from the badge?

I love that I will be bagging a 3-PW set of MB's and he's rocking the PW.

Man those look really good. That 9i MC looks slimmmmm....

Pics of the TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons

I have never and will never call an iron buttery unless it is made of actual butter since that's the only way it could be.

Last edited:
I have never and will never call an iron buttery unless it is made if actual butter since that's the only way it could be.

Looks can be deceiving. I look forward to you hitting these and saying outloud, "I can't believe these aren't butter!"

They look good for sure, but I think I still favor the looks of the last version of the MB's.

They look good for sure, but I think I still favor the looks of the last version of the MB's.

I am in the same boat as you. I noticed J-Day is still gaming the old MC and MB combo this week.

These are good looking irons though. Love that finish.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

I really like the looks of the MC's. I could see those being in my bag next season.

I LOVED the look of the last MBs. I am still impressed with these but you are right, those were some of the sexiest looking irons ever.

TP MB's in a Morgan Cup bag??? Hmmmmmmmmmm

You better! We need to see some MB sexiness in there!

Such a simplistic looking blade...love it. I'm really regretting not going for the Club Testing.

I wish I lived in Florida so I could attend more of these club testings! Playdough...we live close enough we just need to start signing up and commuting together and splitting gas. Hows that sound?

I wish I lived in Florida so I could attend more of these club testings! Playdough...we live close enough we just need to start signing up and commuting together and splitting gas. Hows that sound?

Works for me...as long as we both got in..haha. But that might be a great plan for more invitationals.

MC's haunt my dreams.

Nice dude, just don't try and take my PW again.

Hahaha, that was crazy. Poor TPC Vegas guys just wanted to hit the pre-release clubs!

Back