Pics of your neighbourhood

coolbreeze

Aspiring Golferr
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 8.9
We have some family over from Vancouver today for an early Christmas and while walking around the neighbourhood I snapped some photos as we were walking around and thought I would post them here. Thought it might be nice to see where everyone else lives as well. Here is beautiful Sidney, BC on Vancouver Island. Welcome to The Westcoast and the Pacific Ocean.

IMG_5001.jpg

IMG_5000.jpg

IMG_4998.jpg

IMG_4986.jpg

IMG_4997.jpg

IMG_4995.jpg

IMG_4993.jpg

IMG_4992.jpg

IMG_4991.jpg

IMG_4990.jpg

IMG_4989.jpg

IMG_4987.jpg

IMG_4981.jpg

That looks really nice CB. I'll try to get out and snap some pics of my own in the next few days.

Great pics CB and an awesome Thread! Cute pic of you and little CB:D

Beautiful pic's and nice area CB. Just small town livin here, so nothing much to see.

Good idea. Might try to get some pics when I upload to the Ping thread tomorrow.

That looks really nice CB. I'll try to get out and snap some pics of my own in the next few days.

Great pics CB and an awesome Thread! Cute pic of you and little CB:D

Beautiful pic's and nice area CB. Just small town livin here, so nothing much to see.
Thanks guys, it was a nice day today to get out for a walk on the beach and around the neighbourhood. Looking forward to see parts of the rest of this great continent.

Brings back memories of HS...I miss it up there sometimes

Wow that place is gorgeous! You don't want to see my neighborhood....cookie cutter houses one after another after another...not real impressive around here.

The eagle just sitting there is amazing, we don't see them around these parts too terribly often.

With birds like that around, you don't want to have little dogs in the backyard!

Wow. Very nice.

Wow CB... nice pix.. I wouldn't mind living there :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Wow, that is just sooo.... rocketballz.

Love BC. I actually plan to retire there some day.

Kinda like your place in the world my friend. Thanks for sharing.

Reminds me of all that time I spend on the Sunshine Coast and my time in Washington.

Great pics CB, really beautiful there! I drove up to Marquette this weekend, that's almost to Canada, just a fairly big lake in between.

Nice pics CB...very pretty there right now.

These are not all from today, but some places near me.

Snowshoe007.jpg

BigSpringsJune2007-46.jpg

Snowshoe025.jpg

Back