Pics of your push/pull cart and bag set up

djren12

Reaction score
Handicap
I am in the hunt for a cart and not sure if I want to get a 3 or 4 wheeled cart. I did a search and no thread like this came up so I thought it would be helpful to those also looking for a cart. please post a pic or pics of your set up and what you like about the set up, quickie review on how it breaks down and pros and cons are appreciated. I use to have a 4 wheeled Bag boy cart cart to play disc golf ( I know, I know) after I hurt my back at work and loved it. I have a few friends that love to play but I rather hit a ball than throw a frisbee these days. it was great hauling all my water and heavy discs (30) but carrying discs and clubs is like comparing apples and oranges.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370829247.187405.jpgheres my white clic hear with Callaway Heineken stand bag

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Here's my clic gear and my burton cart bag.
se9y2aje.jpg

I've had this setup for about 3 years and love it.

Is it better to have a cart bag on the push cart or stand bag? Any preference to the walkers? I have been using a Sun Mountain stand bag but wonder if I would benefit somehow with a cart bag.

I am in the hunt for a cart and not sure if I want to get a 3 or 4 wheeled cart. I did a search and no thread like this came up so I thought it would be helpful to those also looking for a cart. please post a pic or pics of your set up and what you like about the set up, quickie review on how it breaks down and pros and cons are appreciated. I use to have a 4 wheeled Bag boy cart cart to play disc golf ( I know, I know) after I hurt my back at work and loved it. I have a few friends that love to play but I rather hit a ball than throw a frisbee these days. it was great hauling all my water and heavy discs (30) but carrying discs and clubs is like comparing apples and oranges.
Lots of push carts have been reviewed on the home page. Look under Equipment and then under Accessories.

Here is a Google search for push carts on the forum. Just use the Advanced Search box at the top right of the page and enter in what you want to find. I entered "Push cart": https://www.google.com/search?sites....y=-135&domains=thehackersparadise.com/forum/

Here are the reviews on the home page:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=18101
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=14337
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=14212
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=13660
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=4315
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=3723

Is it better to have a cart bag on the push cart or stand bag? Any preference to the walkers? I have been using a Sun Mountain stand bag but wonder if I would benefit somehow with a cart bag.

I think cart bags are easier to use.

ejydy6ah.jpg

My tour trek one click push cart. Collapses and wheels come off all with a push of a button. Love it

I think cart bags are easier to use.

I second this. I have both a cart and a stand bag, but just had the stand bag for years. When I got my clicgear, I didn't like the way my stand bag sat on the cart and would spin throughout the round. So, I bought a cart bag, and i haven't really used my stand bag except to keep older clubs in it, in almost 3 years.

So far really liking that clicgear 3.5, but if only came in lime....

I love my Clicgear 3.5. I use an Ogio Grom XX bag because when I play 9 holes I prefer to carry my bag and it allows me to do so without giving up some of the features of a cart bag it offers as being a hybrid bag.

THPing on Tapatalk

Another satisfied Clicgear owner here. Here's a pic with my old cart bag and gear.

20120521_193542.jpg

Agreed with JF. I carry for my 9 hole league, but prefer the cart for 18 (or more).

I just got a Clicgear 3.0 this week on the advise of those here. I used it for the first time last night, with my stand bag (ping hoofer bought new last fall). While it may not be the ideal setup it worked fine, no twisting or turning. I like having the option of carrying to the range and quick practice sessions. My next bag will likely be a light cart bag, but that is a ways off.

I'll try to take a pic, I meant to last night, and post it up. The cart itself is pretty awesome.

Clicgear 3.5+. Charcoal and Orange (matches my Ogio Grom XX bag!). I've only played 2 rounds with it so far but love it! My bag does tend to turn slightly right while playing but it settles into a stable position.

20130612_052746_HDR.jpg

As this is my first experience with a push cart, any advice or best bets would be welcomed.

Also, I found a deal on golfdiscount.com wherein you can apply code WE2NGG5X to receive 20% off, bringing the price from $220 to $175. I then went to Golfsmith and showed them my "shopping cart" on the Golfdiscount.com site. They honored the $175 and I walked out paying $185 with tax. Great deal and I love the people at Golfsmith! They always try to help if they can.

hyhu8u5u.jpg

ClicGear3.0
OGIO Chamber bag
I got this exact set up only black wheels. They were out of slime when I got it. Very nice looking set up you got.

Here is my get up. Sticks are in the sig. Clic Gear 3.0 and I absolutely love it.

f7ff248295486796e4fe1064c6f171b4_zps8155a0cc.jpg

Pics of your push/pull cart and bag set up

I got this exact set up only black wheels. They were out of slime when I got it. Very nice looking set up you got.

Awesome. Thanks man! Is your cart completely black? I really wanted a black and green bag to match the Cart but straight black works well.

Here's my setup. Clicgear 3.5+ with a Taylormade Supreme Hybrid 2.0 Stand Bag.

Here's my setup. Clicgear 3.5+ with a Taylormade Supreme Hybrid 2.0 Stand Bag.

Nice. I had the white 3.0 before it was stolen (my whole truck was stolen along with all my golf gear). I kinda miss it. Lol. But my black and green stays cleaner looking longer.

Nice. I had the white 3.0 before it was stolen (my whole truck was stolen along with all my golf gear). I kinda miss it. Lol. But my black and green stays cleaner looking longer.

This pic was taken on the first day I got it back in May. Obviously not as clean anymore haha.

I really need to find one of these. Would have saved a ton of energy this morning with my old time 2 wheeled cart.

I really need to find one of these. Would have saved a ton of energy this morning with my old time 2 wheeled cart.
Me too Duey, this place always makes me feel behind the times, lol. Unfortunately for my daughter she's inherited my old pull cart. I'll probably end up buying her a new one before her season is over.

Me too Duey, this place always makes me feel behind the times, lol. Unfortunately for my daughter she's inherited my old pull cart. I'll probably end up buying her a new one before her season is over.

No kidding, so many nice toys popping up here daily, lol. I bet you buy that for her and end up the coolest dad ever.

I love my Bag Boy Quad. It folds down in about 5 seconds, rolls easy, and works well with a stand bag.

That said, I also love my Sun Mountain SYNC bag on it a lot more than I liked my carry bag.

It's a match made in heaven.

23lu.jpg

Last edited:
Back