Pics of your push/pull cart and bag set up

bumping this as this is a cool thread to look at.

Clicgear 3.5 black and orange, with a black and orange Ogio stand bag.

gTz8UOA.jpg

Bonus pic of me and #Cookie with our Clicgears. No idea which model his is, or what bag that is.

8uvXyWt.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436914370.409994.jpg

Here is my clicgear 3.5+ with my old taylormade bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've posted mine before in the WITB thread, but what the heck..

6023c9cdb0f1646c41247681a9231462.jpg

218ec66817d41cf5fd4295b423db3920.jpg

20150714_181416_zpsintqyepd.jpg

Drops mic...walks away :egyptian:

clicgear 3.5+ Bennington Quiet Organizer bag

I used a clicgear 3.0 up in PA last week. Anyone here in FL use one? Let alone even use a cart as I know most places require a cart. I walked and enjoyed it so much yes even in the heat here in FL I would walk or use the GolfBoard.

Does anyone use a cart bag with their push/pull carts? I know the point is to keep light weight so A stand bag probably works Better just curious as I going to attempt to walk some courses this year and looking at my options.

Does anyone use a cart bag with their push/pull carts? I know the point is to keep light weight so A stand bag probably works Better just curious as I going to attempt to walk some courses this year and looking at my options.

I use a cart bag. It rides better on my clicgear than my stand bag.

I've been using my Ogio carry bag but just bought a new Callaway cart bag that should be here Monday to use on the clicgear. The Ogio rides just fine but couldn't pass up the new cart bag.

6FCDA509_zps7e73c38e.jpg

Here is my Clic Gear 3.5+ with my Bridgestone Staff bag......I have since retired the bag, but this just shows you can put just about any type of bag on a Clic gear.

Awesome guys! Thanks! Good
To know I won't have to buy a new bag when I get "rolling" with a cart

Nice set-ups you guys have. I'll take some of mine this weekend. Sports Authority has 15% off entire order so I'm thinking of getting the seat, XL cup holder and adjustable umbrella holder all at once.

Is a seat really necessary? When I walk, I never really had a need to sit down. Seems like sitting on a push cart might put a lot of stress on it?

Is a seat really necessary? When I walk, I never really had a need to sit down. Seems like sitting on a push cart might put a lot of stress on it?

I don't think the seat could hold my fat butt up...LOL

The one thing I noticed when I started walking last year was how few courses have any kind of benches anymore, when I was growing up it seemed like there was one every few holes with a bunch of advertising on it...just don't see them anymore.

I guess it's personal preference why each of us buy what we buy whether its accessories, clubs, balls, etc... The seat design is such that it puts little or no stress on the cart itself and is quickly removable for EZ fold up. I want one because I live in Bakersfield and at times the temps are 100+ degrees and I'd like to sit for a minute or 2 in between holes instead of stand. I'm getting the umbrella holder to provide better shade and not for rain. I'm getting the XL cup holder because the tiny holder it comes with ain't worth a crap to me because it only holds 12oz cans. I carry my beverages in the same thing cyclists use and I need something bigger.

I don't think the seat could hold my fat butt up...LOL

The one thing I noticed when I started walking last year was how few courses have any kind of benches anymore, when I was growing up it seemed like there was one every few holes with a bunch of advertising on it...just don't see them anymore.

It's rated for 225lbs so I'll have to make sure I have no tees in my pocket LOL

I used a clicgear 3.0 up in PA last week. Anyone here in FL use one? Let alone even use a cart as I know most places require a cart. I walked and enjoyed it so much yes even in the heat here in FL I would walk or use the GolfBoard.
I walk with my cart, and Tallahassee is the armpit of Florida. It's pretty brutal, but worth it. I've used the umbrella holder to put up an umbrella just for the shade. Get a cup holder, if not a cooler for it.

Of all things a golf course could be stupid about, my course is stupid about push carts -- We aren't allowed to use our own.

Jealous of all you guys!!!

Of all things a golf course could be stupid about, my course is stupid about push carts -- We aren't allowed to use our own.

I can kind of see the point about regular carts, but not allowing personal push carts makes no sense to me!

It's rated for 225lbs so I'll have to make sure I have no tees in my pocket LOL

Well that answers that....it won't hold my fat butt...LOL

That seems like a really crazy rule.....what is the thought process behind it??? Do they rent push carts?

That is ridiculous..... I would want one included in the cost of membership if that was the case. It is almost as if you are being punished for wanting to walk

Back