I don’t have room in my townhouse, so the closest I can get is having Pinball Arcade on my iPad. I own 95 of the 99 available machines on the app. lol

I don’t have room in my townhouse, so the closest I can get is having Pinball Arcade on my iPad. I own 95 of the 99 available machines on the app. lol
There's an app?!

It's actually a shame in my opinion that these are going the way of the dodo bird. Every machine that I have ever seen is made with technology that relative to today's standards would be considered archaic. But that simplicity is also what made them maintainable, at least the under-table components.

Just imagine what they could do with today's microprocessors, relays, LED lighting, etc.

Dang it, now I'm gonna go to the bay to peruse used machines...

I believe that sucker is worth some cash. IIRC the hockey hall of fame has the same machine on display

Yea he bought about twenty years ago, and he said the money is in the scoreboard. I will definitely take it off his hands if he wants to get rid of it.

1604442409259.png
This was my all time favorite. Followed by the Captain Fantastic. the original 70's KISS one and Gorgar. I would have a room full of them if I wasn't married. :p

F-14 Tomcat was my fave!

Love pinball but wow have prices skyrocketed.

View attachment 8972495
This was my all time favorite. Followed by the Captain Fantastic. the original 70's KISS one and Gorgar. I would have a room full of them if I wasn't married. :p
I loved gorgar....in the early 80's my parents owned a bar and they had this pinball machine in it. Tons of days in a bar playing this. I was under 10 BTW :D

Back