PING and Arccos Offer Free Sensors

I wasn’t able to sign up. I have arccos now and would have loved to score some new sensor since I’ve had a couple go bad lately. I put in my email address and it told me it wasn’t valid. I guess they want new folks not existing users to get the sensors. It was worthwhile to try.
Why not try with a Different Email???

Not very impressed after the first round. Lots of dropped shots, inaccurate map information, e.t.c. at one point it had me -18 when I was closer to +18. :( Definitely won't be be spending there money if it's no better than that.

The first year there was a slight learning curve but last year I can count on 2 hands then # of missed shots and I am guessing the battery in the sensor is probably dead.

I usually check to see if it recorded the shot before I move on.

Wow I missed this post originally. I just signed up from a wedge I bought in November. Thanks for posting !

Ordered mine too. Ping shipped me too sets of tags. Christmas I guess

Just saw this posting. God I did. I ordered my set for my G410 irons when they come. I am looking forward to using this technology this Spring. I have a friend who swears by the Arccos sensors he has had since they came out.

I had one sensor that just would not connect. I emailed customer service and no questions asked they are sending a replacement! I'll play these thru these summer and see if the first round was a fluke!

I was to take advantage of this promo but the subscription fee came up. Opted for Shot Scope instead. My buddy has one and he is pleased with his.

just a reminder, this ends in a couple days

Your free Promotional Item will be shipped to the address provided in your PING account profile on ping.com. The Promotion Period will begin on October 1, 2019 at 10 am EST and continue until December 31, 2019 at 12:00 am EST or while supplies last ("Promotion Period").

So I finally got around to attaching my sensors to my grandaddy clubs. But one of the sensors isn’t connecting or being recognized when I try to get it connected to the app. Should I call Ping or is there a way around this? Anyone else have this problem?

So I finally got around to attaching my sensors to my grandaddy clubs. But one of the sensors isn’t connecting or being recognized when I try to get it connected to the app. Should I call Ping or is there a way around this? Anyone else have this problem?
Contact Arccos. They are great to deal with and very responsive and send out spare sensors. If you have a defective one.

Contact Arccos. They are great to deal with and very responsive and send out spare sensors. If you have a defective one.
Ok cool. Thanks. I’ll reach out today

Yes, Arccos customer service is great. Had a sensor fall off one of my clubs, within a few days of contacting them had a replacement in the mail. (y)

Back