CONTEST PING G410 FW Wood

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Right now on Instagram we are giving away a brand new PING G410 FW Wood.

Good luck everyone!! Thanks :thp:

Man that G410 line has been fantastic! So easy to hit the ball...

This would be a fun one to win. I'm in! Great prize.

thank you THP

These clubs sound so good! Thanks for the opportunity!

Unfortunately, got nobody to tag, but I gotta congratulate THP for persuading me to finally get on Instagram
lol.gif

ETA: Found one! I'm in :)

Good luck, y'all!

Last edited:
Sweeeet prize! Everybody needs a fairway wood they can launch!

I have a Ping G410 FW courtesy of THP and Budget Golf, I will not sign up for another but highly encourage everyone else to do so!

Thanks for this!

In -
Great giveaway!

Awesome. Thanks for the opportunity!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Sweet prize. I won a 5W from THP last year and can certainly say that it was one of my favorite clubs in the bag before being introduced to my amazing Cobra clubs.

Good luck!

Great contest, THANKS!

Awesome contest and prize! (y)

Awesome contest!

THP doing THP things!

Awesome contest! GL to THP on this, I really enjoy Ping's G410 woods

I just took my g400 out of the bag for an old hybrid... I just cant figure out 3 woods

I just took my g400 out of the bag for an old hybrid... I just cant figure out 3 woods
I was having no luck with mine, either. What seems to have worked for me:
  • Treated it more like a driver than an iron, 'cept no tee
  • Contrary to instruction and all I've read: I positioned the ball no further forward than with any of my irons
  • Bumped the loft
  • Worked up to full speed, full swings from gentle half swings
My G30 3W got me nearly as far as I can reach with my driver, off the deck, and over a water hazard, yesterday :) That was one of two times I hit it well, yesterday. I'm now pondering taking the loft back down a notch.

I was having no luck with mine, either. What seems to have worked for me:
  • Treated it more like a driver than an iron, 'cept no tee
  • Contrary to instruction and all I've read: I positioned the ball no further forward than with any of my irons
  • Bumped the loft
  • Worked up to full speed, full swings from gentle half swings
My G30 3W got me nearly as far as I can reach with my driver, off the deck, and over a water hazard, yesterday :) That was one of two times I hit it well, yesterday. I'm now pondering taking the loft back down a notch.

I was debating getting a 5 wood instead, but opted for a 2 hybrid I have in the closet. I don’t really need a 3 wood for distance but the confidence level with it as at a 0. I also need more range time hitting it but for now it’ll stay hidden far, far away.

Another fun contest!

Thanks for the contest, good luck to all.

Back