PING G410 Plus LST Driver

I can not for the life of me get this dang thing to stop ballooning! I've piped drives and it just floats up which is nice with the wind, but it's absolutely killing me in to the wind. I'm getting a Ping tip installed on my trusty old KuroKage shaft and we'll see if that makes a difference but if not, this thing is going to be gone.

I will say forgiveness seems pretty good for this kind of club. That is appreciated but not at a loss like I'm seeing in distance.

You have the 10.5 loft version don’t you? I had the 10.5 LST last year and had the same thing. I’ve found that the 9 LST that I have now is considerably lower flight than the 10.5 with all other things being equal.

You have the 10.5 loft version don’t you? I had the 10.5 LST last year and had the same thing. I’ve found that the 9 LST that I have now is considerably lower flight than the 10.5 with all other things being equal.

Yeah i do. I even have it lofted as low as it can go and still get the same. On calm days it's totally fine but unfortunately we don't get that very often here.

We played in steady 20mph wind yesterday and it was brutal. I hit like 3 fairways because it just stayed in the air forever. I have a competitor coming for it and a new shaft to try so we'll see what the future brings.

Took my LST out yesterday and hit the longest drive of my life with it. 377 yards! Now granted, it was down wind and it hit the cart part on the fly and literally ran out for another 100 yards, but still my longest drive ever!
5dd04d337df30858d6346ab5203b91d1.jpg

Back