PING G410 Plus LST Driver

ive been eyeing the LST for 5 months.....joined the 410 LST club yesterday!! I've hit this 4 times previously over the last few months and always left thinking "Damn I need this driver." But my M5 has been solid all year. After this last session I couldn't fight it anymore, especially with the price drop.

Ball speed was up about 1mph but the launch and spin was insane. Borderline unplayable really. Head to head in the simulator vs the M5 I hit some of the farthest drives ive hit in a long time! A few strikes with the LST gave me 161mph, 15 launch and 1600 spin. That one carried 291 and rolled to 325 (my avg drives are 290ish total). All year I thought the M5 was high launch and low spin but the LST yesterday was higher and even lower spin. Mishits actually felt more forgiving to me also

I dont know if I really need to change the EF Black in the LST but I need the launch down a little bit. Ill hit it outside today bc Chicago will be 55* today!
To date, it’s the best driver I’ve hit numbers wise for me. Had it on the GC2 again yesterday with my custom PX shaft and was seeing 11-12 launch with 2100-2400 spin at low 160’s ball speeds in the 40 degree morning weather.

I’m going into #RangeDays with an open mind to see how the clubs sort themselves out, and Mavrik as well as the Speedzone will get specific looks.

But the 410 LST is a beast for me.

To date, it’s the best driver I’ve hit numbers wise for me. Had it on the GC2 again yesterday with my custom PX shaft and was seeing 11-12 launch with 2100-2400 spin at low 160’s ball speeds in the 40 degree morning weather.

I’m going into #RangeDays with an open mind to see how the clubs sort themselves out, and Mavrik as well as the Speedzone will get specific looks.

But the 410 LST is a beast for me.

Got a beautiful day today and played 9 holes with this. First 2 drives were bombed... the rest of the day was awful. To be fair the EF Black isn’t a shaft that works for me, but I was launching very high with push fades the last 5 drives

This was my tee shot on the first hole from the back tees!! I was ready to sell the m5 right then and there lol.... Next hole was 385 and I had a 54 yard pitch shot into the green
Didn’t hit a fairway the rest of the round, but so much potential

05442bb503b428058e5cf1c170940b86.jpg
33957e90af3baf83520727ecf954d461.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first hits

this thing goes

LST 10.5° w/ Tour65 45.25" set to little minus and draw weight, I'm liking the ballflight. no random hooks but not overly fade-biased. sound is good although I still prefer the XR16 Pro there

more hitting going on, not much tinkering needed

I'm impressed with the low heel forgiveness

Hand in the headcover, now that’s awesome. Hahahaha

Just left my AD IZ 6X in to get tipped up for the LST... excited to see how the setup feels.

a little bit of consistency... tee is to the right

IMG_20200219_160222.jpg

Just played first round in anger with my new G410 plus. It’s safe to say the decision to buy it was the right one. This thing was a beast in my hands. I’m normally fairly level with the one guy I play with, I was consistently 15 to 20 yards past him. It finds fairways like it’s laser guided, and as someone that has consistently struggled to get decent launch with a driver, this has a ball flight I’ve dreamed of. It could be the dreaded honeymoon faze, but so far, I freaking love this thing....... apart from the sound. I also put my new epic flash heavenwood in to play. That thing sounds amazing, and again, I’m seeing good gains. I never reach par 5’s in 2.......... that is until today!!!! Although I did put a new ball into play too, the Vice pro plus that were bought for me a few months back. I also freaking loved that ball too LOL. My new gear all just seemed to come together and work for me, so right now, I’m a happy bunny. As far as I’m concerned, this Ping driver is the money!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking forward to a full season with my 410 lst and Diamana zf

Its a close race between this and the Mizuno ST200 Both look amazing

I gotta say, I’ve got the Mav, Mav Max, SpeedZone, and EXS 220 here, but the 410 LST continues to give me the best results on the course and in numbers. :oops:

I'm in the market for a new driver and I'm down to the LST, Mizuno ST200, and maybe waiting to see what the Ping release will be later in the year. Likely golf season will be stunted at this point so no hurry.

Curious if anyone is still gaming the LST so far this season? I'm really enjoying my SIM but the shallow face is not my favorite. For those that have experience is the face of the LST a little taller? I haven't seen this one in person but I'm pretty interested.

Curious if anyone is still gaming the LST so far this season? I'm really enjoying my SIM but the shallow face is not my favorite. For those that have experience is the face of the LST a little taller? I haven't seen this one in person but I'm pretty interested.
It’s still the leader in my bag, Mav is close, but 410 LST is silly for me.

It’s still the leader in my bag, Mav is close, but 410 LST is silly for me.
I'm sure this has been covered but is this one fade biased? I know each person's seeing will produce different results but the only way I can see myself making a change is if it's not a draw machine. I get in trouble with draw bias drivers.

I'm sure this has been covered but is this one fade biased? I know each person's seeing will produce different results but the only way I can see myself making a change is if it's not a draw machine. I get in trouble with draw bias drivers.
It’s neutral

Reactions: KEV
410 sft - straight flight technology, fade and slice correction, fixed weight, 455cc
410 Lst- low spin technology, moveable weight, 450cc
410 plus- I don’t know, moveable weight, 455cc

Played this for my second 9 today, shot even. Paired with my custom non graphic’ed PX shaft Im not sure anything is better or longer for me. I’ve got a couple that are close to equal, but sure as hell not longer.

Played this for my second 9 today, shot even. Paired with my custom non graphic’ed PX shaft Im not sure anything is better or longer for me. I’ve got a couple that are close to equal, but sure as hell not longer.
I may have done something.

Approved.
10.5*, Tensei Orange. I have no idea if that shaft will work for me but I'll give it a try. The price was right so it was worth the experiment.

10.5*, Tensei Orange. I have no idea if that shaft will work for me but I'll give it a try. The price was right so it was worth the experiment.
Attaboy!

I’m not even going to try replace the 410 lst this year, itvis very forgiving and is long. I regretted getting rid of my G400 lst and not going to make the same mistake. I will keep this one until Ping comes out with its replacement if it’s even a bit better. Just love the matte black finish and don’t mind the turbulators, in fact I like the crown on the G400 line the beat with the dragon fly tech

I think I’m done trying to kick this one out of the bag. Facts are, it’s just really really really good for me.

Back