Ping Glide 3.0 Wedges

Angela Stanford won the Volunteers of America Tournament with i210s and Glides..big weekend for Ping...

These have been my favorite wedges to date. They are the best full swing wedges I’ve ever had and used to never do that just because of a lack of confidence doing so. I no the forged pro have been spoken about but is that THE replacement? Or simulate to the forged from a few years back?

The zipcore full face have my attention as a replacement but would buy another set of these in a heartbeat.

These have been my favorite wedges to date. They are the best full swing wedges I’ve ever had and used to never do that just because of a lack of confidence doing so. I no the forged pro have been spoken about but is that THE replacement? Or simulate to the forged from a few years back?

The zipcore full face have my attention as a replacement but would buy another set of these in a heartbeat.
Sounds like a no brainer to me... you obviously love those wedges so stay with what is working so well for you.
IMO there's no need for you to look elsewhere.

Back