homesy68

Reaction score
Handicap
lee westwood has posted on his twitter about the i20 irons here is a picture

h69cx.jpg

Wow. Pretty nice. I hit, and enjoyed, the i15s on a demo once. Just never seen them on the cheap so that's as far as it went.

Those look nice!! Pretty similar to the MCs.

Except minus the whole lug nut in the back of the cavity :confused2:

Personally, I like the look. I've always enjoyed the "i" series from Ping and I suspect these are no different. It looks like the finish is similar to the Anser iron, which is nice.

I really like the design. Can't wait to see the while lineup.

Tapatalk

Wow, that's pretty slick. I'm not sure if I can game the i's though.

Nice looking club. This could draw me back to Ping, maybe... :act-up:

Very pretty. I like where Ping has beeen going with their iron designs over the last couple of years, and this advances it nicely.

Nice looking little iron there. I wasn't a huge fan of the i15's performance. Hopefully these can improve on that.

These look great, especially the color of the finish.

Maybe it's the picture, but are those pieces on the cavity made of rubber?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love how these look, and I have never been a real big fan of Ping irons. However if they're good enough for the best ball striker in the world they might work for me!

Wow, that's very different from the previous i series irons.

Nice though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really like the looks of them.....about as 'modern' as PING will get

I've always been a fan of the i series. I will definitely give these a go.

Officially on my hit list. I have hit the G20's but just couldn't get along with the wide sole.

TaylorMade MC's? Not seeing that at all.

I really enjoyed the i15 a lot and these look like they'll be a great successor to those. I can't wait to see and read more about them.

Would love to see some more pictures but to me this a a big improvement for Ping.

hm, I'm not a huge fan. Just feels like it's a little too busy. I know that's how irons are trending towards, and it's inevitable, but, meh.

For a Ping iron that is good looking, compared to other offerings out there I don't think its that attractive.

Those look pretty good. Definitely some style cues from the S-57's with the toe weight and stabilizer bar.

War Eagle - PING has been fiddling with different polymers in their irons for vibration dampening.

Ping%20S57%20Game%20Improvement%20Irons.jpg

I really like the I series Ping puts out. I could see these in my bag!

I've always liked Ping for their simple styles and their avoidance for the most part with fancy names. I have a six club set of i15's sitting here to try in the spring and I look forward to hitting these as well. Just hope the price point is low enough to not have to take out a second mortgage to afford them like the Anser irons.

I can dig it! Pings new "20" series offerings are much better looking that the "15" series. IMO

Back