S56's are not an easy iron to play. Very much a players iron. And I'm betting that most of the talk about them being nicer feeling comes down to the stock shaft which is KBS vs. the CFS in the I20. Personally I feel the I20 is an incredibly smooth feeling iron even with the stock shaft

oh, i certainly didn't mean my comment like, "well its the iron i am playing so its superior to everything else," so i hope it didn't come off that way. but i have always thought and understood "clicky" to be more of a cast feel thing. not necessarily only for cast irons, but more often than not. maybe im off the reservation, but in my experiences, the TA7s, AP1 710, Burner 2.0 all felt more clicky to me on mishits than anything.

i wont get into a forged vs cast thing, but i had never heard anyone describe mizuno forgings (any irons previous to the 800 series) as clicky, so when i tried them, the 200s, i thought i felt what they were saying. it felt different. smoother per say. i have not hit the 59s though.

the i20 were the "softest" cast iron i can remember hitting and that is why i have fallen so hard for them, well one reason. they look good and performed good in the sim.

You didn't come off that way at all man. I didn't mean to make you feel like I was baiting you in any way, I was simply saying that for me, the Mizzie's offered more of a clicky tone at impact. And I completely agree with you about these feeling soft.

you better reckonize that these are pretty irons

I notice a lot of reckoning going on lately. I need to reckon more. I reckon I might get these here irons shortly. Then I reckon I will slay some range balls. These irons are margarine smooth I reckon. Mizuno makes their lefty irons clicky

Tons of great info here on these. I really need to get to the store soon.

Well I pulled the trigger tonight and ordered the I 20 iron. I ended up going with the stock TFC steel shaft. I got best overall numbers, accuracy and consistency with these. I went 5 - PW and also ordered a 23* G 20 hybrid bent 2* up. Excited and can't wait until they arrive in about a 10 days. Will prob follow up with G 20 FW also.

TapAhoy!

Nice SMG! You're going to love them. I'm pretty pumped for you.

Thanks brother. I honestly couldn't sleep the past few nights thinking about these sticks. I might even take they day off when these arrive. Hehe

TapAhoy!

Thanks brother. I honestly couldn't sleep the past few nights thinking about these sticks. I might even take they day off when these arrive. Hehe

TapAhoy!

You should dude. You deserve to for sure. I can't wait to see your unboxing pics.

Well I pulled the trigger tonight and ordered the I 20 iron. I ended up going with the stock TFC steel shaft. I got best overall numbers, accuracy and consistency with these. I went 5 - PW and also ordered a 23* G 20 hybrid bent 2* up. Excited and can't wait until they arrive in about a 10 days. Will prob follow up with G 20 FW also.

TapAhoy!

Congrats SMG. Really nice purchases right there.

TapAhoy!

Awesome buy dude.

Outstanding Keith! Cant wait to read your thoughts on these.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Thanks CL. Going to be antsy for the few days.

TapAhoy!

Well when I order these its going to be stock stiff with a green dot. Ill post numbers tomorrow but wow. I think I was hitting a 7i. Even if it was a 6. Still. Wow. Lol. Its between this and two drivers.

Well when I order these its going to be stock stiff with a green dot. Ill post numbers tomorrow but wow. I think I was hitting a 7i. Even if it was a 6. Still. Wow. Lol. Its between this and two drivers.

The Ci11's are sad.

Sent from my forged iPad

Yeah TMex!! Wow this unofficial testing thread is slowly becoming epic. It still needs a few familiar faces though. Maybe a lefty or 3

Pull the trigger Yoccos. These sticks are legit. I felt just like you did when hitting the irons. I hit the 4 iron tonight and it was looking good too. Opted for the hybrid instead.

TapAhoy!

TapAhoy!
Congrats man!
Looking forward to hear how you'll get along with them.

Today is the day. I just know it!!

Pull the trigger dude. Youre a closer not a turd. Lets do this!

Today is the day. I just know it!!

I hope so ese. Ive been trying to get permission to use some of my tax return for i20's but so far Ive been shot down. Tonight I'll try again. Keep me in your thoughts. lol

Hope so CL!

TapAhoy!

Pull the trigger dude. Youre a closer not a turd. Lets do this!

I hope so ese. Ive been trying to get permission to use some of my tax return for i20's but so far Ive been shot down. Tonight I'll try again. Keep me in your thoughts. lol

How could she say no when you had the beanie on your head? Life threatening surgery and she won't let you get the I20's? Thats rough

Ramp up the begging. I did. I cooked dinner for a week. I think she just said ok so I would stop cooking.

TapAhoy!

Kmac we need to figure out a way to make it rain i20's. If I could get them for $90 per club I would commit some refund money.

Sent from my forged iPad

Ramp up the begging. I did. I cooked dinner for a week. I think she just said ok so I would stop cooking.

TapAhoy!

Haha that is hilarious. Food poisoning for clubs!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Back