2ezGolf

Reaction score
Anyone else have them tried them? I just got a set. Had a layoff of a few years and replaced my Nike's that were 15yrs old. They look great and hit on the sweet spot I like the click sound they make. How do you feel the miss hits compare to a set of true game improvement irons like the Mavrik's, G710's or Sim Max. Wondering if the Forged Face plate makes for a harder feel. Didn't notice when testing. They were head and shoulders on feel and launch numbers. Just curious how others likem.

Anyone else have them tried them? I just got a set. Had a layoff of a few years and replaced my Nike's that were 15yrs old. They look great and hit on the sweet spot I like the click sound they make. How do you feel the miss hits compare to a set of true game improvement irons like the Mavrik's, G710's or Sim Max. Wondering if the Forged Face plate makes for a harder feel. Didn't notice when testing. They were head and shoulders on feel and launch numbers. Just curious how others likem.

You can find a thread or two on them here on the forum. I think the general consensus is that they perform well, but that their sound/feel is somewhat lacking compared to others in the same class of irons.

I’ve had mine for a year and love them. The sound takes some getting used to. At least for me it did. But overall very happy with them. On miss hits they can be a bit punishing. Not terrible like a blade but not like a GI iron either. Kind of between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with above. Love mine, especially how high I hit the long irons.🔥

Im playing the I500’s and also have a set of G710’s. I prefer the I500’s over the 710’s but just like any other GI iron the 710’s are a bit more forgiving. I dont mind the sound the i500’s make, I dont play for sound. The I500’s feel really smooth and my accuracy seems better with them over others Ive played.

You can find a thread or two on them here on the forum. I think the general consensus is that they perform well, but that their sound/feel is somewhat lacking compared to others in the same class of irons.
Agree. Long and look great but some of worst feeling irons around.

When I hit them clean although I haven't played a ton of irons it's completely effortless. And like I said I like the sound. It's like a reward...lol Saying click you did it....

Back