NEWS PING Introduces Heppler Putters

Same. Hopefully some other makes follow suit and drive some different shapes. Competition is a good thing ?
There already are a few others that do this, but it's nice to see Ping jump in too.

There already are a few others that do this, but it's nice to see Ping jump in too.
Flowneck mallets? Closest I've seen to what I've been after (that I could reasonably afford that is) is the SL Double Wide Flow.

Flowneck mallets? Closest I've seen to what I've been after (that I could reasonably afford that is) is the SL Double Wide Flow.
Toulon 7 comes in flow, and so does Betti Innovai 6.0. There are a few out there at the moment

Looks nice and I love the name.

looks nice.

Anyone gaming this line ?

Thoughts ?

I have looked at the Heppler Anser several times in the golf store recently. To me, I like the look and I like the face but the shaft seems to have some give in it. For that reason, I’m not interested.

I have looked at the Heppler Anser several times in the golf store recently. To me, I like the look and I like the face but the shaft seems to have some give in it. For that reason, I’m not interested.
I’ve gamed the Sigma 2 Tyne 4 for a year now. Best putter I’ve owned statistics wise. Unless I was fooling around and taking full club like swings I never noticed the shaft flex. This version is even stouter.

I had to send my Tyne back though cause the adjustment screw somehow stripped out. Ping covered it under warranty and is putting a new shaft on it. in the meantime I might pick up a Heppler version.

I’ve gamed the Sigma 2 Tyne 4 for a year now. Best putter I’ve owned statistics wise. Unless I was fooling around and taking full club like swings I never noticed the shaft flex. This version is even stouter.

I had to send my Tyne back though cause the adjustment screw somehow stripped out. Ping covered it under warranty and is putting a new shaft on it. in the meantime I might pick up a Heppler version.

Thanks for the feedback regarding the difference in shafts between the Sigma 2 and the Heppler. That’s interesting.

Thanks for the feedback regarding the difference in shafts between the Sigma 2 and the Heppler. That’s interesting.

Yeah they definitely addressed it based on release info and YouTube videos I’ve seen.

Did they make the design of the adjustable grip lighter? The original adjustable ones were so heavy it was like a backweighted putter.
Backweighting was picking up steam at the time, but I didn't care for the static weight overall. Felt really heavy and came up short a lot.

anyone trying these out yet?

Back