NEWS PING Introduces Heppler Putters

Nice looking putter. Kind of sporty colors.

What an interesting shape and sight lines. I will definitely give this a roll

I'm liking the tomcat 14. It looks like a K. Or something from space invaders. I like the finish. Black and copper. Nice combo.

Never been a huge Ping putter fan, but I know people that swear by them. I’m 50/50 on the looks of these!

I am not in love with what I see here. I do like that companies are doing some interesting things with weights and MOI, though.

Quite an odd name, but I love the contrast in colors on them.

I am undecided. It remains confusing to me how some companies (including PING, IIRC) claim the grooves are helpful in putter speed/distance control on off center strikes, but now we see a release with no grooves.

The Ketch looks familiar.

I do like the copper color.

Need to see in person but the blade looks cool

Loving the colors on these. Definitely gonna have to give a mallet a roll

I need to see that long neck in person.

I like the two tone color schemes and the colors chosen.. plus the familiar head shape

Pretty sure I’ve seen these before with a different logo on them. That logo was Cleveland.

they couldn't do "feel" without any sort of face tech enhancement to optimize roll and off-center strikes?

at least they're not alone in that regard right now

I will certainly give these a roll!!

The markings on the Tomcat 14 are very interesting. I am curiously if they actually do their job because I like the idea.

The Anser, as always, looks incredible. Weird to see a smooth face but it's intriguing for sure!

623946D6-7CED-4985-98BD-12741B88DC87.jpeg
I’ve been a big fan of Ping putters since touring the Ping HQ at the ‘18 THP Championship... Can’t wait to take a look at these.

Great looking putters and an interesting take on the #10 design. I would love to take a few putts with one of these to see what the feel/sound is off the face.

VERY PRETTY! I love the finish!

Back