Ping Vault 2.0 putters

Rambler

Reaction score
Handicap
9.9, so 10
Interesting!! Nice find!

Saw these in a Google search this morning. Finishes look solid.

Just gonna toss some of the stock pics in here (they are directly from the Ping site). Ping obviously isn't the first to look at sole weights, but they do have me intrigued.

vault2-dale-anser-stealth_putter_face_708x708.jpg

vault-2-0_dale-anser-platinum_face_708x708.jpg

vault-2-0_dale-anser-copper_face_708x708.jpg

Those look sharpe in that photo, wonder what the price will be on them.

Surprised no CS option.

Those look sharpe in that photo, wonder what the price will be on them.

MSRP is $325, but it looks like Dick's has them listed for $299.

Hoping they change their mind and make weight kits available for consumer adjustments.

MSRP is $325, but it looks like Dick's has them listed for $299.

Hoping they change their mind and make weight kits available for consumer adjustments.

Hmmm... Might not be long before I try one, then. B60 in copper, with a little extra weight? Maybe...

Look real nice but have to be real good to get me away from my Scotty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some nice looking putters!

I like the looks of those allot.

Those look nice!

I like the ZB a lot.

I like the ZB a lot.

I love that shape. Can't sink a dang thing with that shape, so I'll never own it. But, I love the shape. LOL

The copper is sharp

I love that shape. Can't sink a dang thing with that shape, so I'll never own it. But, I love the shape. LOL

I was really surprised when I got fit into that shape this year. It was the opposite of what I went in expecting. I love the #2 odyssey I has but the PING versions always look so good

Which goes to show I really needed a fitting...

Was looking at these on the Ping website just yesterday. I’m thinking Anser, either in black or copper.

Was looking at these on the Ping website just yesterday. I’m thinking Anser, either in black or copper.
You misspelled seemore.

You misspelled seemore.

Capital S. SeeMore deserves a capital S!

These do look nice though, I like the finishes.

cf5d216577a1539b4ed3e8a54dcea7e6.jpg
b760d9493a6b472e591e2052d19b4f75.jpg
3b711ad1397a6cfe9cd1f26e6ac9e543.jpg

This putter felt fantastic! May go to the top of ponder list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anyone tried the Ketsch 2.0 yet?

Local Roger Dunn Superstore had Anser, Voss, and ZB in stock (no Ketsch). They feel really, really nice. As far as I know, the face and steel are exactly the same as the original Vaults, it's just different finishes and heel/toe weighting that are new.....but somehow, they felt softer to me than the originals.

I’ve been rolling these lately whenever I’m near a store and they feel really good. Can’t justify the price right now but definitely added to the wish list.

Just picked up a Vault 2.0 Ketsch. Really surprised this line has no more posts in here.

I’m still waiting on a price drop on them, but I think the b60 maybe the new gamer for the spring.

Back