Ping ZZ 65 shafts? Impressions of shaft

Shep

Reaction score
Handicap
8-16
Haven't hit these in years but looking at trade and have been playing Recoil F3s but should OK now and can beef up a bit but driver swing speed down to 90 and remember the ZZs playing stiffish. Sound about right? Probably should pass but thought I would get input.

It reminded me of the TT Superlite.

If I remember correctly the ZZ65 is basically a Dynamic Gold S400 shaft.

Haven't hit these in years but looking at trade and have been playing Recoil F3s but should OK now and can beef up a bit but driver swing speed down to 90 and remember the ZZs playing stiffish. Sound about right? Probably should pass but thought I would get input.

These do not sound like a good fit for you. ZZ65 is a stiff shaft, 108g, 1.6-1.8* Torque, Stiff Tip, High Bend Point. Some equate this shaft to the old DGX100 Light. It will play much firmer, and ball flight will be lower than your Recoil F3s.....

LB

If I remember correctly the ZZ65 is basically a Dynamic Gold S400 shaft.

It's definitely lighter than the S400 - it's the shaft the CFS was based off of. it was one of the shafts we tried to knock some spin off with. It's like an S+.

It's definitely lighter than the S400 - it's the shaft the CFS was based off of. it was one of the shafts we tried to knock some spin off with. It's like an S+.
Thanks guys. I will move on.

Back