I watched all the episodes. I am pulling for the guy. He fell on some rough times and is actually trying to get himself back on the right track. If all the people that sit on the corners begging for money would put in half the effort he is, they wouldn't have to be lazy and beg.

So glad I did not watch this show. Form the first episode I could tell I would not like him off.

I watched all the episodes. I am pulling for the guy. He fell on some rough times and is actually trying to get himself back on the right track. If all the people that sit on the corners begging for money would put in half the effort he is, they wouldn't have to be lazy and beg.

Right, they could go to their rich friends and beg

You do realize that just about 99% of the people you are talking about are Bats**t crazy. Its very rare that a "normal" person is homeless. And this guy in pipe dream is no exception he is nutso

I have to wonder if all these people coming out of the woodwork to help him had a nudge from the golf channel.

I have to wonder if all these people coming out of the woodwork to help him had a nudge from the golf channel.

I've wondered the same thing myself

:laughing:

merry christmas, (poop)er's full

cousineddie2.jpg

and.....you have to wonder what the GC is paying him for the show. He is no doubt getting something.

and.....you have to wonder what the GC is paying him for the show. He is no doubt getting something.

I have wondered about this the entire season. Even the lame teenage MTV reality stars get upwards of $150K a season. So how is this guy homeless if he is getting paid that much money? Did GC say we're going to hold all payments until the season over....in the meantime, enjoy your pipe?

150k at the end of the season is better than nothing and not doing the show

150k at the end of the season is better than nothing and not doing the show
And probably much better than potential winnings on the Champ. tour. Seems they could have found a more likable guy somewhere. Maybe he is connected after all, somehow.

I have wondered about this the entire season. Even the lame teenage MTV reality stars get upwards of $150K a season. So how is this guy homeless if he is getting paid that much money? Did GC say we're going to hold all payments until the season over....in the meantime, enjoy your pipe?

I would think he was paid something up front.

I watched an episode last night , and he acts so ungrateful to me , he acts like he is OWED something from everyone so HE can achieve his Goal .
I dont think he has the mental GAME capacity for what it takes on the seniors tour !
What he needs is a monkey and an organ grinder :D

I would think he was paid something up front.

Maybe in the contract he couldn't spend any of the money until taping was complete.

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

I watched an episode last night , and he acts so ungrateful to me , he acts like he is OWED something from everyone so HE can achieve his Goal .
I dont think he has the mental GAME capacity for what it takes on the seniors tour !
What he needs is a monkey and an organ grinder :D

I have to agree. He is a mental wreck.

I have watched a few episodes and I don't like the show that much. The whole "I was fighting a domestic violence charge so I couldn't work thing" seems sketchy to me.

They should talk a little more about the case, just to clear it up for the veiwers.

If its a pending case they really cant talk much about it. I like the show and the idea, but the man has no trust in anyone but himself, and has a sketchy view on reality

i am really not into that show for some reas

I don't know if anyone has thought of this, but even if this got his RV and was running around trying to monday qualify, how would he pay for gas??? Somethings definitively going on behind the scenes.

They should talk a little more about the case, just to clear it up for the veiwers.

Or, they could just cancel the show now, to clear up air time for the viewers. Then TGC can show an extra few hours of infommercials a week!

I’m sorry I think the guy is a first class jerk. His friends went to a lot of trouble and expense to give him another chance. If I was that caddy I would of just left him there and went home. Talk about ungrateful.

His biggest problem is his head. He expects to play at a professional level but doesn't have a professional attitude. As his opponent said in this weeks episode, "he lives and dies on every shot." You need to be mentally strong in any sport and have a short memory.

Back