Ya she isnt to shabby but me and smalls have a on going thing from the big break.

Man we are getting way off topic, I have a feeling FLTC might intervene on this lol

Although this might be just the spark to get this thread interesting again! hehehe

And who won Big Break bridges?

He was a COMPLETE a-hole to that misson guy that took him to play golf. I mean that was just unbelievable.

Someone stated earlier "scripted reality".....I agree....Reading about him: He was supposed to be a decent golfer..He was a kept man for many years and he enjoyed it..He lived the Palm Springs Country Club life..giving a few lessons to celebrities, playing golf everyday and enjoying life..He called himself the "go to guy" for lessons for movie stars....A tad narcissistic..I agree he's "obsessed" with clearing his name..He should have taken a plea in court, got a job away from California and went on with his life..And regarding the domestic violence incident...Charges can be alleged by either party whether there is any type of assault /battery or not...It is still filed as a domestic violence incident..If no arrest is made, Police try to separate the parties, trying to convince one party to voluntary leave...if someone does leave, it is usually the man...The police (probably at this guy's request) may have taken him to that area where he said he was "dropped off"...Just dumping someone in an area isn't an option..He probably said just let me out here..Too much civil liability if you 'dump' someone and he/she gets hurt there...As for the show: very far fetched but I'll watch it because TV isn't that good to begin with....

I think the show sucks. I really tried. But its just very bad.

I think the show sucks. I really tried. But its just very bad.

They should do a show on Sara's rookie season on the LPGA Tour.

That would be SO much better. It would be way more enjoyable to watch. Sara is so darn cute

Sara Brown is on the tour? I though Carling won the show, what did Sara do go though Q school?

Sara Brown is on the tour? I though Carling won the show, what did Sara do go though Q school?

Carling won the show and she got an exemption to a couple of tournaments. Sara tied for 20th at Q School.

Nice Sara is very very sessy.

Carling isn't hard on the eyes either

I keep watching the show just to see this guy go dooowwwnnn! He'll be fine at least for a while after he collects all of his checks for this show!!! He'll probably end up back on the streets though. Or if he's smart he'll use the money to move somewhere in the country where he can start over, and maybe live off of giving lessons. Everybody would want lessons from a celebrity***

***term used loosely.

Side note: Not that anyone probably cares but my wife hates Mark's ex that claimed assault because she had done the same thing in the past to the guy that plays Mr. Big in Sex in the City. She loves SITC...

Side note: Not that anyone probably cares but my wife hates Mark's ex that claimed assault because she had done the same thing in the past to the guy that plays Mr. Big in Sex in the City. She loves SITC...

If that is the case I would like to see him clear his name cause he seems like a down on his luck nice guy.

And a Show with Sara Brown would be one that I would watch.....ALOT!

I keep watching the show just to see this guy go dooowwwnnn! He'll be fine at least for a while after he collects all of his checks for this show!!! He'll probably end up back on the streets though. Or if he's smart he'll use the money to move somewhere in the country where he can start over, and maybe live off of giving lessons. Everybody would want lessons from a celebrity***

***term used loosely.

All that proves is she is stuck in a cycle of choosing abusive relationships.

wow, how is this guy on here?

Just threw his club, told his caddy (his good friend who just drove him all the way up there) to shut up after he said "you're so much better than these guys" Told him to not talk to people while there waiting to hit because it distracts him. This guy is a joke.

wow, how is this guy on here?

Just threw his club, told his caddy (his good friend who just drove him all the way up there) to shut up after he said "you're so much better than these guys" Told him to not talk to people while there waiting to hit because it distracts him. This guy is a joke.

Wow, it took how many weeks to figure this out? hehehe

I figured he (and the show) was a joke before it even started!

Very much a head case, telling the guy that drives you to the course and gives you money to shut up and don't talk to anyone and spend all your time on me......

I watched an episode this afternoon and was pretty unimpressed.

@ the start of the show I felt for the guy and wanted to cheer for him. Now, although im not rooting against him I cannot believe how rude he is.

his complain about his ride's music.
Complains about his caddy who has paid for everything
Degrades his caddy on the course
then shoots an 81 ... come on dude.

BTW if you go on his website he sells used top flite balls signed...

@ the start of the show I felt for the guy and wanted to cheer for him. Now, although im not rooting against him I cannot believe how rude he is.

his complain about his ride's music.
Complains about his caddy who has paid for everything
Degrades his caddy on the course
then shoots an 81 ... come on dude.

BTW if you go on his website he sells used top flite balls signed...

Hmm.. I'm thinking I'd like to start my own shown.. call it a Hacker's dream..

WOW!.. I just wonder how many of those Top Flites he has sold? :dont-know:

It has become quite obvious that he has a temper. And it also shows why he has never succeeded before. 0 discipline, it's everybody elses fault, etc.

Back