I don't think that is the case, I believe that he did know these people from before, but I use the term "friends" very loosely here. Friends would not let a friend become homeless unless there was something going on.

I agree. I have a couple of friends I would not let live on the street. My money would however go towards putting a roof over their heads before it would for q-school. Just saying...

I agree. I have a couple of friends I would not let live on the street. My money would however go towards putting a roof over their heads before it would for q-school. Just saying...

That would be the logical way of going about it, but that wouldn't work in terms of the show. Our boy here does have some game in him. They didn't say his score from last night's episode, but I think we can assume he did rather well. But to compete on the Champions Tour? There's no way he could do that without doing a LOT better. John Cook won this past weekend with a final score of -22. There is no way Burk would be able to compete on that level without tons of practice. How can he practice when he can't afford to keep a roof over his head? But assuming that he can qualify, how will he get from Tournament to Tournament? He can barely afford to take the bus from Palm Springs to LA.

Well, I got screwed as our guide showed them as reruns. It's too bad TGC doesn't show these more than once during the week so I could get caught up.

Kevin

Well, I got screwed as our guide showed them as reruns. It's too bad TGC doesn't show these more than once during the week so I could get caught up.

Kevin

Hahaha. Maybe you can catch them on Hulu!

He has friends who were willing to pay for him to go to Q-School? Let me get this straight, this guy has friends who are willing to put up what$3-$3500 for Q-School but won't let him crash on their couch when he gets kicked out onto the street? WTF?

he may have worn out all his couch privileges already after how many years of no job, if you know what i mean...

Kevin

We checked the DirecTV guide and it showed them as reruns but we kept seeing the promos for new episodes and set them to record regardless. For some reason DirecTV's description had them as having an original air date of 12/31/2010...which I think is before the show even debuted.

Sell the Staff Bag and get a Stand Bag. Aleast it's a few nights in a hotel.

Is this show still on? I have watched exactly zero minutes of it.

Is this show still on? I have watched exactly zero minutes of it.

Tuesdays at 9:30et. Plus about 50 reruns during the rest of the week. I think there will be only 6 episodes, and tomorrow night's will be #4.

Are they not paying this dude for doing the show? I mean can't they or he himself pay a $3000/3500 dollar entry fee? I seriously doubt that it would be money well spent as how sharp can his game actually be.

Are they not paying this dude for doing the show? I mean can't they or he himself pay a $3000/3500 dollar entry fee? I seriously doubt that it would be money well spent as how sharp can his game actually be.

He's not terrible, in fact, he's still probably a low single digit handicap, maybe even close to scratch, but that's not going to be enough to compete on the Champions Tour.

Tuesdays at 9:30et. Plus about 50 reruns during the rest of the week. I think there will be only 6 episodes, and tomorrow night's will be #4.

Golf channel needs way more series and shows. Morning drive is terrible, School of Golf is boring.. blah blah blah.

Caught part of the latest episode this week. First time I have watched it after seeing all of the previews. Couldn;t get into it. The guy is just too wierd.

Golf channel needs way more series and shows. Morning drive is terrible, School of Golf is boring.. blah blah blah.

They need better series and shows. Haney can go, Golf Fix can go, Pipe Dream can go, for starters. OK, some people like Golf Fix, I guess it can stay even though I don't like it!

I'd like to see a new version of Highway 18, more all-women Big Breaks and more Playing Lessons with the Pros. Show some more old Shell's Wonderful World of Golf episodes.

They need better series and shows. Haney can go, Golf Fix can go, Pipe Dream can go, for starters. OK, some people like Golf Fix, I guess it can stay even though I don't like it!

I'd like to see a new version of Highway 18, more all-women Big Breaks and more Playing Lessons with the Pros. Show some more old Shell's Wonderful World of Golf episodes.

Agreed, I think golf fix can stay, but Haney has been through 2 seasons already enough is enough. They suck, they don't get better. Big breaks are tough great but have to be filmed first so it takes awhile for them to come on. I wish GC could actually venture into the possibility of airing college golf if it is allowed.

says he wants to know whos behind getting him charged with all the crimes. I think the PGA tour will be behind it in the end, they couldn't handle his talent.

I got an email from a friend about this show and to me, it's absolutely perfect. Check it:

What a crock. So this dude is homeless and carrying around a set of $1000 irons, $300 Titleist staff bag, has friends who loan him thousands of dollars, and let him stay in their guest house.

And the dude has the nerve to call himself homeless.

Homeless people, real homeless people should find this guy and beat his arse. What's going to happen is he's going to not make the cut but someone's going to give him a sponsor's exemption.

This show bugs me.

I agree with him completely!

I got an email from a friend about this show and to me, it's absolutely perfect. Check it:

I agree with him completely!

Me too I would bet money we see him on the senior tour at some point this year with an exemption.

It will be the last time I watch a senior tour event if we do. It becomes like Daly, it's no longer about the game, it's about the personality

Hey guys, at least we all have one GC reality tv show player we can cheer for, and she's easier to look at than this guy. Sara Brown!

edit- or sarah

Hey guys, at least we all have one GC reality tv show player we can cheer for, and she's easier to look at than this guy. Sara Brown!

edit- or sarah

Sara man, No h. Hey smalls she is still better than ol carling! haha

I dunno man I think carling is pretty hot.

Ya she isnt to shabby but me and smalls have a on going thing from the big break.

Man we are getting way off topic, I have a feeling FLTC might intervene on this lol

I just think it's cool they're both playing. And back to topic, on Mark Burk's website (wait, how does he have a website) it says he did things to get in his position and he's not proud of it. Are they not telling us something on the show..?

Back