Alignment aid is…eh just ok

Interesting dimples on this one.. Kinda reminds me of a Bstone ball.

1631885272087.png

The packaging is kinda oddly cheap looking to me.. Also, not sure I like the logo or name. But those are easily looked past if the performance is there.

Plus I kinda hate when ball companies put swing speed, handicap, or requirements etc on the packaging. There is so much more to consider with choosing a ball. For example @Canadan loves the Bstone RX ball ( believe that is the right one). If he was to go off packaging alone there is no way he would choose that ball.

Based on the box none of the balls fit me. I swing driver 95, hit 7i 148 (carry) and am a 3 index.

I am kind of interested in how these things get made and designed. Is there really a designer who has things made to spec or are they just balls that get made that they slap a logo on and market.

Ish…lines are too close together. Guess it’s better than nothing

yes, very ish.. . I think I would prefer nothing..

My take wasn't about fit. It was about type of clubs.
Trackman and Arccos would have more to do with budget than fitting FWIW.

Golf equipment does not all travel the same distance. Be it loft, head style (weight placement), size, etc. Using 90 mph and getting over 150 or less with a 7 iron would be more uncommon than you believe. Especially with modern equipment.

Lots of different distances based on equipment nowadays, which is why I don't believe they should message this way. Personal opinion anyway.
Ok I can get behind that and align there.

For me there isn't a single definition on any of the balls which I fit...which is kind of to your point.
My driver speed is between 95-100. My 7i is my 140-150 club. My handicap is 20.
So...darn guess I can't buy a urethane golf ball from them based off of their marketing...

My first thought when I see the name Piper :LOL:.

On a serious note, I think I could play the Blue and I do like the blue line on the ball. As far as the marketing approach and list regarding who should play the ball, I'm all about performance not marketing claims. I would be interested in finding out the compression of these balls,

So a 5-7 hdcp can play any of the 3?! That's cool. Lol.

Always curious to hear how a new ball performs.

I guess the Black is like a ProV1 and the Gold ProV1X based on what I'm seeing on the box.

I like the alignment line. Not a huge fan of the name or logo but eh. Went to their website and I see they do comparisons to other balls

Blue compares to:
Callaway Superhot
Titleist Tour Speed

Black:
Titleist Pro V1
TaylorMade TP5x

Gold:
Titleist Pro V1x
Callaway Chrome Soft X

Interesting that the Black labels itself as workable to the left and right while the Pro V1 and TP5x are supposed to be the lower spin penetrating ball flight and less worried about being workable. I know that isn't totally the case but you'd think one of the Gold or the Black would want to be the long low spin ball and the other would be the workable higher spin. But they both seem to be trying to do the same thing. At least based on the packaging

I find the packaging to be very amateurish and the handicap references unreliable in choosing a ball.
Using the fitting questionaire on their website resulted being fit for either the gold or the blue offerings.
I did find it interesting that the box says they were designed in the USA and made in China.

I would love to try these out and see how they perform. I do wish they had a yellow offering as that is my preference of ball color.

I like the alignment line...reminds me of football helmets. Low-key packaging isn't bad. Website says Blue or Green for me.

They should leave the HC out of it and ... re-think the rest. I don't think they did themselves any favors.

Based on descriptions, I'd give the Blue ball a try

Oh i really like those lines.

Looks like a triple track knock-off and range ball had a baby.

The messaging has to be extremely hard for a new company. Would it be easier to say high medium and low spin?

The alignment aid is pretty killer! Mini TT to me.

i don't recall every hearing of this brand. will be interesting to see how they perform for you.

Interested to hear how they perform.

I like blue things... so I'm drawn there and expect that they'd be a softer ball too, which I prefer. I'm also okay with their packaging - I think it's a space where companies could likely save some money and as a DTC model, it kind of makes sense.

I agree that the dimple pattern has a similarity to another ball.

I would think a 5-15 handicap golfer would rather have a urethane ball.
Maybe that is just the internet golfer in me coming out

Interested to hear how they perform.

I like blue things... so I'm drawn there and expect that they'd be a softer ball too, which I prefer. I'm also okay with their packaging - I think it's a space where companies could likely save some money and as a DTC model, it kind of makes sense.

I agree that the dimple pattern has a similarity to another ball.

Great life lesson here. Always trust your favorite color! Haha

Back