To be honest, though, I actually really like Domino's. The new crust is tasty.

I’m with ya. I actually think the new crust is really good. It’s not my go-to but yea I like dominos.

We were having quite the debate this weekend (@Canadan and I) about chain pizza. Not that either of us believe it is good, or bad or anything else, but if having to choose from the 4 National leaders in pizza chains, what to choose.

So of course, best bet is to ask THPers, who are you choosing and why? Many of which will answer with none or pick a place not on the list. Those are called skimmers :ROFLMAO:

Dominos
Papa Johns
Pizza Hut
Little Caesars
In order:

Dominos
Papa Johns
Hut
Caesars

Papa Johns for the Garlic Butter and Peppers that come in the box. Pizza Hut is ok heated up in a cast iron skillet the next day.

I'm not ashamed - I'll gladly eat any of those four. Do they have the best pizza in the world? Of course not, but I love pizza. Bad pizza is better than plenty of other foods, as far as I'm concerned.

If I have to pick one of those 4, I'm probably going Papa John's because I love the garlic dipping sauce. I eat Pizza Hut the least of the four, but I have been known to grab a personal pan pizza and some breadsticks in an airport when I need something kind of fast.

None of those are my choice, but if forced to eat one I'll lean Dominos.

None. Greatly dislike chain pizza

We do the big box from pizza hut quite a bit, easy, fast and a decent selection, especially for the kiddos!

1.) Papa Johns
2.) Pizza the Hut
3.) Domino's (last time I had it I was not impressed but it's been a while since I don't have delivery at home)
4.)Little Ceasars

Papa John's is the only one I really tolerate anymore. Relatively cheap, and I get the cheese sauce to eat with the crust.

I would love a decent pizza place locally. That would be amazing.

dominos has upped their game lately. it's not the best, but it's not as bad as it used to be.

i think papa johns is the best. it gives me wicked acid reflux, but i think they make a decent tasting pizza.

If we order we get Dominos generally. They seem to be the best at the moment. Papa Johns is next. We get Little Caesars from time to time when we're out and about and in a hurry. For our house they compete more with McDonald's than they do with the other pizza places. I haven't had Pizza Hut in several years. We also have Jet's Pizza around here which I like a lot.

If you think Dominos is the pits, you probably haven't had it in the last 3 or 4 years. They totally turned around their menu. Not saying it is amazing or anything, but it is drastically improved. Their stock has nearly quadrupled since their new CEO took over and revamped the entire brand.

We were having quite the debate this weekend (@Canadan and I) about chain pizza. Not that either of us believe it is good, or bad or anything else, but if having to choose from the 4 National leaders in pizza chains, what to choose.

So of course, best bet is to ask THPers, who are you choosing and why? Many of which will answer with none or pick a place not on the list. Those are called skimmers :ROFLMAO:

Dominos
Papa Johns
Pizza Hut
Little Caesars
No Jets? :D:D

If I have to pick one of those 4 I guess Dominos. Ugh I don't like any of those. Papa Johns is disgusting

If I have to pick one of those 4 I guess Dominos. Ugh I don't like any of those.

Jets, Romeos, and Marcos are all solid cheaper pizza places. But how national are they?

My last pizza from Dominos was pretty solid. They seem to be trending up lately. Papa Johns is in the mix for the best. I have not had little Caesars in forever, so can't comment on those guys, but my perception is that they are terrible. Pizza Hut is just ok at best to me.

If I have to pick one of those 4 I guess Dominos. Ugh I don't like any of those. Papa Johns is disgusting

Its in a class by itself.

Jets, Romeos, and Marcos are all solid cheaper pizza places. But how national are they?

Was really just joking because @JB loves Jet's pizza but I agree they don't fit the criteria.

It’s funny, @Jman, @Space Bandito, @AnthonyC and I were talking about this same thing at a pizza joint outside the Scotty Cameron Gallery!

Ultimately, every pizza has its place and every place has its pizza.

Of those listed, I’d go with Domino’s every time.

In order of preference...

1. Papa John's thin crust
2. Dominos
3. Pizza Hit - have this more often because it's close by and stupid cheap
4. Little Cesars - can be okay if paired with a 40....

It’s funny, @Jman, @Space Bandito, @AnthonyC and I were talking about this same thing at a pizza joint outside the Scotty Cameron Gallery!

Ultimately, every pizza has its place and every place has its pizza.

Of those listed, I’d go with Domino’s every time.
Can we go back?

From those choices:

1. Pizza Hut
2. Pappa John's
3. Little Caesar's

99. Domino's

PH's thin crust is bearable.
PJ's has that excellent dipping sauce.
LC's is owned by the family who owns the Detroit Redwings, so I would grudgingly eat there once a year to celebrate a Stanly Cup Championship. Fortunately, I haven't had to eat there for awhile now. Just not good pizza.
I haven't eaten Domino's since the early '90s. Last time I ordered one, I had them come and get it because the cheese was just gross. The second one was the same. I called the manager and he finally admitted that they only use 50% real cheese. Never ate there again. If they can't be troubled to use 100% real cheese, then I won't be troubled to give them my pizza money.

In the "skimming" category, though, a local STL area chain called Imo's makes the best pizza on the planet, in my estimation; thin crust and Provel cheese (St. Louis style).

From those choices:

1. Pizza Hut
2. Pappa John's
3. Little Caesar's

99. Domino's

PH's thin crust is bearable.
PJ's has that excellent dipping sauce.
LC's is owned by the family who owns the Detroit Redwings, so I would grudgingly eat there once a year to celebrate a Stanly Cup Championship. Fortunately, I haven't had to eat there for awhile now. Just not good pizza.
I haven't eaten Domino's since the early '90s. Last time I ordered one, I had them come and get it because the cheese was just gross. The second one was the same. I called the manager and he finally admitted that they only use 50% real cheese. Never ate there again. If they can't be troubled to use 100% real cheese, then I won't be troubled to give them my pizza money.

In the "skimming" category, though, a local STL area chain called Imo's makes the best pizza on the planet, in my estimation; thin crust and Provel cheese (St. Louis style).

Hahah. So you are against not using real cheese, but a fan of Provel, which is not real cheese? :ROFLMAO:

Hahah. So you are against not using real cheese, but a fan of Provel, which is not real cheese? :ROFLMAO:
Provel is a blend of three real cheeses. It's not half mozzarella and half chemical concoction.

Little Ceasar's -- you can feed a lot of little mouths for le$$ there. The Three Meat Treat with stuffed crust is a hit in this house.

Back