JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We were having quite the debate this weekend (@Canadan and I) about chain pizza. Not that either of us believe it is good, or bad or anything else, but if having to choose from the 4 National leaders in pizza chains, what to choose.

So of course, best bet is to ask THPers, who are you choosing and why? Many of which will answer with none or pick a place not on the list. Those are called skimmers :ROFLMAO:

Dominos
Papa Johns
Pizza Hut
Little Caesars

I'm not skimming and I still don't want to pick one of the four. Geez...

• Admin
I do Dominos just because the app makes ordering so easy and there is store pretty close to my house.
I've I can pick up 2 pizzas for under $20 - It's a deal.
and Oh, it taste is just fine for me - I don't like a really "Greasy" pizza.
You'd be surprised how close Dominos is to they pizzas I had in Rome.

Pizza Hut thin

I'm not going to order a pizza from one of these four but I have been in situations (at parties or events) where pizza from one of these chains was served. The one I would choose is Pizza Hut. It's the only of the four that I have eaten as far as I remember that was decent.

Papa Johns
Dominos
Pizza Hut
Little Caesers would be only as a last resort when all other food places have closed.

I prefer Godfathers and am lucky enough to have one in my little home town.

We were having quite the debate this weekend (@Canadan and I) about chain pizza. Not that either of us believe it is good, or bad or anything else, but if having to choose from the 4 National leaders in pizza chains, what to choose.

So of course, best bet is to ask THPers, who are you choosing and why? Many of which will answer with none or pick a place not on the list. Those are called skimmers :ROFLMAO:

Dominos
Papa Johns
Pizza Hut
Little Caesars

You already put them in the exact order I would place them. But both Pizza Hut and Little Caesars are so bad, I might swap them once or twice because it would make no difference. :(

To be honest, though, I actually really like Domino's. The new crust is tasty.

Papa Johns every single time from those by miles. Way better crust, and the breadstick option is actually really good. Just overall better taste and quality IMO

In order of preference:

1. Domino's
2. Pizza Hut
3. Little Caesars
4. Papa John's.

In fairness to Papa John's, I have only had it a few times and don't have any in my area, so I haven't had PJ's in a long time.

Papa Johns but only because of the garlic dipping sauce.

Probably Papa Johns if those are the options.

If choosing from that list, Papa johns. Seems the less cardboard tasting

1. Dominos - the newish crust is much better
  2. Pizza Hut - we never order it but im a fan of the rural Pizza Hut buffets.
  3. pappa Johns - really hit or miss. I like it when I haven’t had it for a while but get over that pretty quickly
  4. little cesars - yea I just avoid it.

I'd have to put Papa John's first (if my memory serves me well. It's been a while.) followed by Pizza Hut.Then, Domino's.
If I was dying if starvation, then Little Caesars.

I'm going Pizza Hut. I tend to go for thin crust and partially because PH was the only pizza place in the small town I grew up in (so there's the nostalgia angle), but overall I like it, for a chain place.

For me it would be Pizza Hut. Papa Johns pit here is kinda nasty. Little Ceasars and Dominos have no place in my house.

I don't know if it's a national chain or not (I thought it was) but Round Table Pizza is my choice for retail pizza joints.

Not Pizza Hut....Not Dominos...

For me it would be between Papa Johns and Little Cesars and if I was FORCED to choose I think I’d go with Little Caesar’s. This has nothing to do with their food. Their commercials are the bests lol

Papa johns

papa john's leaves the other 3 contenders in the rear view - even though that's not saying much.

Papa Johns from those choices. Pizza is just tastier than the others and like the touch of the peppers in each box.

Call me a skimmer because I think they're all disgusting and can't list by level of grossness.

If I can't get the good stuff, I'd rather have DiGiorno or I'll just make my own.

Pizza Hut because stuffed crust is the greatest invention since pizza itself.

Back