PKorf & Wildcat4Life Live Update MG thread

we've discussed some options. Hahaha. Hell, there were 3-4 members that flat out asked him if he wanted to play next year because the story was so crazy and they loved how much he just dove right in as one of us.
That is great right there. Sounds like the club and membership are both pretty top notch.

we've discussed some options. Hahaha. Hell, there were 3-4 members that flat out asked him if he wanted to play next year because the story was so crazy and they loved how much he just dove right in as one of us.
That is awesome!!! Somehow not surprised by that!!

Played with these guys on Thursday. He made it in that morning and was on the course after lunch. What an amazing story and two great guys!
Welcome to THP!!!

Played with these guys on Thursday. He made it in that morning and was on the course after lunch. What an amazing story and two great guys!
Hey Joe. Good to see you found it. :welcome:

G'night THP. I'm dead ass tired and @Wildcat4life needed to get some well deserved rest around 11pm. (Did I help him up the stairs? Yes. Was there a safety bucket on the way home? Maybe. Did we have the time of our lives? Absolutely and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

love y'all!
Well said! (y)

Welcome! We all had a blast following along and your course is beautiful and knows how to do it right!

What a weekend for you two! Safe travels home!

Welcome to THP!

What a thrill ride this thread was! Talk about a MG…I haven’t seen a roll out like that ever.

Safe travels back @Wildcat4life

What a blast of a thread! Fun wins!

Paul and Chris, thanks for taking us along. THP, thanks for everything you did to make it happen. Fox Meadow, we’ll f’n done.

welcome to THP Joe! The greatest place for golfers!

:welcome:

438 posts to go!

im quite certain we get there considering how much both of us have to go back and read through and respond to this thread That was moving about a billion miles an hour it seemed

438 posts to go!

im quite certain we get there considering how much both of us have to go back and read through and respond to this thread That was moving about a billion miles an hour it seemed
Good morning you animal.

how is the cat feeling this morning?

So flight canceled this morning. Be in Ohio for another day

Did he fill the bucket last night?

Ok for those that followed along this wild crazy ass weekend…what was one thing that stood out at @PKorf MG?

The food?
The Beverages?
The Course?
The pictures with the Sun peeking out in Ohio?

All of the above!

Sounds like you need a tee time today…
If I played golf today Wildcat and I both might be flying to AZ tomorrow morning when my wife kicks me out today. 🤣🤣🤣

Back