Plan to play any special courses this year?

There must be more than on Trump National, then? The only one I know of is in New Jersey.

I think he has 11 of them now. There is one in Palos Verdes where Marineland used to be. Its supposed to be really pretty.

I plan on playing Tobacco Road and Tot Hill Farm this year.

No special courses In Ny State or anywhere this year but If I can get out to golf at least 2x a week this year at my home course I'll be happy I can go and play a nice Quiet round which I like, no stress or interference.

I am playing in the Colorado Police and Fire Games this year again and we are playing in Breckenridge at the Nicklus course there. It should be a fun trip the four of us are renting a house and the wives are going so we are going to make it a three day trip.
Later in the summer the wife and I are going on a cruise so i have been checking out the ports of call to see what courses are avaiable to play in the Caribian.

I am playing in the Colorado Police and Fire Games this year again and we are playing in Breckenridge at the Nicklus course there. It should be a fun trip the four of us are renting a house and the wives are going so we are going to make it a three day trip.
Later in the summer the wife and I are going on a cruise so i have been checking out the ports of call to see what courses are avaiable to play in the Caribian.

I doubt I'll ever get there again, but if you have the chance to play at the Abaco Club at Winding Bay (on Big Abaco island), jump at it. Amazing course.

Thanks for the heads up. I will have to check and see if we are stopping there.

Hmm looks like I will be playing the new NC State course next week called the Lonnie Poole golf course which was designed by The King himself.

Thanks for the heads up. I will have to check and see if we are stopping there.

It bills itself as a tropical links course. Of course there's no such thing, but it's spectacular.

taking a trip next week to the La Quinta resort in California. Playing the TPC stadium course on tuesday........Im scared...

playing The Carrick on Loch Lomond in summer and The PGA national course at the Belfry some time before then.

might get a trip to Turkey as well to play some over there, but still undecided on that one.

playing greenbrier cc on my bday

In late April, I'm heading south to Mesquite, NV for three days of golf. Only about 300 miles away, but it's as close to special as I've gotten!

playing greenbrier cc on my bday

scratch that... the member i had ins with had to fly out to LA this weekend... so i guess my brothers and i will debate on the best course to play that we have never been to

scratch that... the member i had ins with had to fly out to LA this weekend... so i guess my brothers and i will debate on the best course to play that we have never been to

Bummer - Hope you find somewhere nice for your birthday Russ.

Other than trying to get time to head out to the THP FL outing.

Doing the family thing at Disney this summer. Playing the Palm and Magnolia. Played the Palm last year and it butchered me. This year will be different...I hope

Fellow THPer BDLorton and I are heading to Sawgrass later in the summer. We both agree that it's one place we both want to play before we start pushing up daisies. Our wives have given us both their blessings and are looking forward to us being gone as much as we are.

Wow! You all are playing some beautiful golf courses. Up until now I play muni's. Okay, okay, I admit it, I'm jealous.

You all have fun now!

Bummer - Hope you find somewhere nice for your birthday Russ.

ty hawk...
as long as there is great weather id be willing to play any course...
every birthday i can ever remember has rained... never stopped me... lolz...
its tough finding a good course in the area that we've never played... we might have to do some traveling in an hours radius of here... w00t

Whatever course Claire has picked out for us in june:D

Next month I am planning to play Sandpiper golf course in Santa Barbara. I understand it is a very pretty and challanging course right on the ocean. :banana::banana:

I hope to play Dun Laoghaire, and The European (the links course Padraig Harrington and Stephanie Sparks play on PLP).

I hope to play Dun Laoghaire, and The European (the links course Padraig Harrington and Stephanie Sparks play on PLP).

Little bit of an update here, but my work society will be playing The European next month, I'm gonna play that beast sooner then i thought so. :D

Next month I am planning to play Sandpiper golf course in Santa Barbara. I understand it is a very pretty and challanging course right on the ocean. :banana::banana:

Have fun. Thats one of the ones I always want to play but say that I will wait until it gets real hot here.

Back