Plan to play any special courses this year?

Just got an email that the TPC Wakefield Plantation is going to let the normal folk play it one day for $88. So I think I'm going to take advantage of that. It's supposed to be a real nice course.

when it starts to cool i'm heading over to play TPC Vegas. Heard good things but at around $250 I don't want to be in 110* weather.

Man I'm jealous Chipping. Presidio and Harding were a constant weekend destination for me and my buddies back in the day.

Yeah, ive heard great things about the course. Its def on my top places to check out...well next to Pebble.

I plan to play PGA National Champion Course. With 40 other THP Members in less than 6 weeks.

I'm playing the TPC River Highlands (home of the Travelers Championship) on Monday.

I'm playing the TPC River Highlands (home of the Travelers Championship) on Monday.

Fun course. Played that one a lot during my time there. You will enjoy it.

I plan to play PGA National Champion Course. With 40 other THP Members in less than 6 weeks.

woo hoo!! me too! what do you think the odds are of getting through the bear trap at even par?

Pebble, now don't turn me in for saying this, might not even be the best course in the Monteray Bay Penninsula. (RIGHT WHEN I TYPED THAT SOMEONE BANGED ON MY OFFICE DOOR!! HAHA)
personally, I grew up nearby there and was incredibly fortunate to play all the courses there, and I just feel the beach is overated in comparison to Glass, Poppy or even cypress point.

Fun course. Played that one a lot during my time there. You will enjoy it.

Thanks JB. Trying to be as excited despite the rainy forecast. I'm sure it's not there, but I want a shot at the 15 1/2 hole umbrella green!

Pebble, now don't turn me in for saying this, might not even be the best course in the Monteray Bay Penninsula. (RIGHT WHEN I TYPED THAT SOMEONE BANGED ON MY OFFICE DOOR!! HAHA)
personally, I grew up nearby there and was incredibly fortunate to play all the courses there, and I just feel the beach is overated in comparison to Glass, Poppy or even cypress point.

You have played Cypress?

Played the TPC River Highlands yesterday in a Travelers charity tournament. I really enjoyed the course a lot. It was in great condition and offered a bunch of different challenges.

On the 16th hole (par 3 over the water), Nationwide Tour player Luke List was there to hit a shot for each group. First off, he was a SUPER nice guy. Very willing to talk with us, complimenting nice shots, etc. Second, what swing! He hit an effortless knockdown 9 iron into the wind when I was blasting a 7-iron.

Great day overall!

I guess I can add Bandon Dunes to the list now. Playing it next week.

I guess I can add Bandon Dunes to the list now. Playing it next week.

You should come up and do Chambers.......I'd take a day off work for that.

I plan to play the Purdue University courses this year. Played both the South and North (before and after its redesign by Pete Dye) many, many times during my high school and college years.

I played University Ridge in Madison on Friday. It was an awesome experience. Its definetly a much nicer, much more expensive (costs $95 for 18 holes) course than Im used to, but it was fun.

played bay creek palmer course on my bro's bday next bday we're gonna play golden horseshoe

Will be playing Pine Valley on Friday. :banana::joy:

Back