You gonna try reaching out to them to see if they'll do anything for you?

You gonna try reaching out to them to see if they'll do anything for you?

Yep! Just did. Had completely forgot about it but now that it’s getting dark sooner I’ve been hitting into my net. That’s when I do all my plane mate sessions.

What was their response?

No response yet.

They sent me a link to purchase one from their website. At $40 for they same piece that will probably break again, think I will pass. :confused:

They sent me a link to purchase one from their website. At $40 for they same piece that will probably break again, think I will pass. :confused:
That is not particularly impressive CS. For what that thing costs, they should have just dropped one in the mail for you, IMO.

Now has me thinking twice about acquiring a Power Impact Pro. Looks like a neat training aid, but I'm generally disinclined to buy from manufacturers and vendors that don't back up their products. If it was cheap Chineseum that would be one thing. This stuff certainly ain't cheap. Or maybe it is, just not inexpensively cheap.

Yeah, pretty upsetting. I purchased the plane mate solely for pitching/half wedges and it’s a phenomenal tool for that. I probably made 30 total swings with the full swing band and that’s what I was using when it broke.

Sounds like a defective part to me. I'd reach back out with a fairly sternly-phrased complaint.

Yeah, I’ll figure out a way to rig it up. And I will let them know that.
Back to the old school towel under the arms

Has anyone on here used the Plane mate to make big improvements with the driver and get down from a 12 plus handicap below 6?

Back