NEWS PLAY 9 with Bridgestone Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We have seen trivia and majors done before. Bridgestone has a new twist on this with something they call PLAY 9. Instead of trivia, think predictions and wagers, live during the biggest tournament of the year. Following so far? You should, because the prizes are fantastic.

Before we even get into the nuts and bolts of what is going on, some are not here for the fun, but rather the prizes. So what are they giving away?

2-1024x450.jpg

How about $25,000.A free set of Bridgestone Tires.Autographed memorabilia from Tiger Woods, Bryson and more.And of course, Tour B golf balls.

The questions that will be asked are built around the staff of players that make up Team Bridgestone and how they will...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Definitely got in on this

This looks like fun!

Cool - while I will be rooting for Tiger, I filled out the questions assuming he will not make the cut.

Neat stuff! I’m always down to pick a few wrong answers!

entered, hoping to win that 1 in a million odds at the $50k

Entered, should be fun!

Only available to residents of USA 😢.....another contest us Canucks are shut out of.

Was fun and they make great stuff, with BD and Tiger hitting their balls they could have some serious momentum as a company.

Tough questions as a certain someone can be elite or out of contention

Man this is going to be fun!!! Well done on Bridgestone!!!

Bridgestone is definitely an industry leader. Great product and good people. Definitely jumping in on this.

This is very cool, and the questions were definitely difficult! Excited to see how this plays out.

This is very cool, and the questions were definitely difficult! Excited to see how this plays out.

They were difficult werent they?

They were difficult werent they?

Lots of assumptions had to be made. How many birdies? How many fairways hit? Well, that depends on who makes the cut. Very tricky!

Pretty cool stuff here. Questions weren't easy by any means.

Lots of assumptions had to be made. How many birdies? How many fairways hit? Well, that depends on who makes the cut. Very tricky!

Agreed. I kind of based it on assuming all made the cut haha.

Yeah, I had a tough time with the numbers. I believe that I assumed cuts made for all of the Bryson and Tiger ones. The one question with 4 or 5 golfers I think I assumed at least 1 cut if not 2 when I was doing my math. Not easy for sure.

I was a winner. Anyone else here win anything? Finished 182nd.

Back