Play Pine Valley?

Have a friend who has been invited and played twice. He said when invited you make WHATEVER arrangement necessary to make it happen.

So yes, and enjoy the heck out of it!

It's a new course, over the next year or so it may be your only chance as I'm sure it will be flooded once the golf season comes back next year.

Have been once and it is everything you have heard and more.....18 fabulous holes. Insane 1/2 way house...I'll gladly go with you and pay your way as compensation for including me....and I'm planning on playing in AC area at ACCC, Twisted Dune, Shoregate and Ballamor next week....Just do it....

Anything on a weekend? I'll Make the trip down for any of those haha I played TD in February and meant to get back there but this summer was wonky.

Anything on a weekend? I'll Make the trip down for any of those haha I played TD in February and meant to get back there but this summer was wonky.
Annual trip with 8 buds. TD our fave. Gotta visit there in the May to Oct it's a blast.

Well I guess its unanimous. Made my reservations for lodging, and my posse is ready and excited.
Wonder what I'll shoot for a score? Can I keep it under 95 as a 8 HCP? Course looks wicked difficult.

Well I guess its unanimous. Made my reservations for lodging, and my posse is ready and excited.
Wonder what I'll shoot for a score? Can I keep it under 95 as a 8 HCP? Course looks wicked difficult.
72.7/153 from the regular tees.....They don't have many tee boxes. Practice putting on linoleum....In the fall with the grass sparser...The greens will roll at like 12 to 13....

72.7/153 from the regular tees.....They don't have many tee boxes. Practice putting on linoleum....In the fall with the grass sparser...The greens will roll at like 12 to 13....
confused.jpg

I'd turn myself out in the parking lot to get on at Pine Valley.

Bucket list course for me, I would definitely go!

Good for you! I was going to say that I would take out a loan to make it happen. This is once in a lifetime stuff! We want lots of pics!

Go watch the Fly Over video on YouTube... 100% go. Dude, they invented credit cards for THIS EXACT reason.

So.....How was it...Any pics?

Looks Amazing! Hope you have some more pictures for us to drool over!

I'm really happy you went. I recently paid more than your $500 to play at Pebble Beach and never regretted it for a second.

Whoever is in this picture...I'm amazed that PV allowed to play in cargo shorts.
Haha - me too! Although I must admit I didn't notice it as I was drooling over the view. One day...

Back