Easy Peasy... Tee shot: 3W - 220 to 225 with roll out. 7i or 8i onto the green depending upon distance. However, I noticed 4 tee boxes and I'd likely play from the second one from the front so it's a little shorter than 370 so I'd likely be hitting a PW into the green.

Last edited:
I'm looking at it, and at that distance (shows 164yds) it doesn't seem like the trees would be an issue with where they are in relation to the green and the tee. Do people that get the ball up really have to fight them?

Also 69.9 128?! They seem to be expecting a LOT from people for almost 6700 and a lot of hazards. Joke seems like the right word indeed. Yeesh.

They more just visually mess with you and aren't in play unless you pull it. They do more blocking out the wind more than anything. That green though is just kind of a pain in the butt more than anything.

That is a beast of a hole. No bailout. I would take a 4 iron and hit a controlled stinger to 150 and take my chances at getting it close with a 8 or 9 iron.

That's a tough choice. I'm either going 3 wood which should leave maybe a PW in or hybrid and 8 or 9 iron in. Hybrid is probably the safer play.

Driver off the tee goes about 230-235. Then it would most likely be an 8i, however I would be smarter to use the 7i to the back of the green. Come up a bit short still leaves me to the front of the green.

In theory, it's a 5w off the tee and then a nice gentle short iron in. In practice, it's get on the tee, pull out the big dog and let rip.

That is why I never improve :rolleyes:

In theory, it's a 5w off the tee and then a nice gentle short iron in. In practice, it's get on the tee, pull out the big dog and let rip.

That is why I never improve :rolleyes:

Haha. I laughed out loud because I am the same.

Pretty hole! I'm cutting a 3w off of that left rough and coming home with a PW. I'll accept left rough as a miss and I'd be fairly confident that I would never (ok, VERY rarely) over-cut or push anything that would get to the water.

The old double-cross is going to be my bad miss on this hole.

Tiger stinger 3-wood baby cut down the fairway, short iron, 2 putt par .... easy peasy! ;)

Very pretty hole, certainly a tough test as an opener.

I'm only about 240 with driver and the right side of the course is usually out of play for me, so I'm going with driver/pitching wedge.

First hole of the day? I’m just as likely to hit hybrid or 3w sideways as driver. So I go big stick and AW and hope for the best.

Id go 5-wood off the tee and then hit 9-iron to the center of the green. Theres really no reason to pull driver there because it invites too much risk and with the hole only being 370 yards, you dont really need to hit driver. Theres plenty of other, safer clubs that allow you to keep it in play and still hit the green in 2 shots.

I'm pretty confident with my driver so left side of fairway with good look at flag. Miss green left about ten yards with my upright clubs. Chip on and 3 put for a double.

Hate these type of holes but.....hybrid to 110ish yards then 56 to 50 degree wedge depending on hole location. Inside 10 feet legit shot at birdie. If not take my 2 putt par and move on.

Back