Played like Tiger the other day

Didn't Tiger shoot like an 85 or something back in the middle of the last decade? I think I could do that. Maybe.

I had a bad tiger day Sunday. 10 good holes. 4 OK holes. 4 terrible holes.

I had a bad tiger day Sunday. 10 good holes. 4 OK holes. 4 terrible holes.

Sounds like my round I posted a few weeks ago.48-38.PNG

We all have a Tiger moment, it just only lasts for maybe one or two shots.

I play like tiger did with the broken back and bad swing.... full of duck hooks!

I always have that Tiger moment on the first tee, then I hit the ball & the moment has passed.
I have pro moments on the way to the course thinking how awesome my game is going to be, but they pass too and reality sets in on the Tee box.

....and 4 putted.

Didn't Tiger shoot like an 85 or something

10 good holes. 4 OK holes. 4 terrible holes.

-tee shot in different fairway-

broken back and bad swing

I never knew there were so many Tiger's out there!

Except for the 4 putt thing, he and I are basically twinsies I guess. And all the chronic cheating on his wife stuff.

Bet you thought about going home after 5 holes, then play the last 12 +1 and are really glad you didn’t.

Looks like we have about the same level of consistency, lol.

Don't get me wrong, I was 100% frustrated. However, since I committed back in Nov to changing my swing, I've decided I'm taking them as they come this winter. I promised myself I wouldn't get upset no matter how bad the scores looked because I know I'm rebuilding. Also, I was playing with my son and I constantly pound into his head not to quit after a bad nine so I really didn't have that option.

Anyway, that's the day he shot 37/57 so he felt like I felt on his back nine. It was a tough day. I really didn't make any bad decisions. I could've played a little more conservative on #5 and not tried to carry the bunker at 240ish out, but I figured with the wind pushing L>R, if I went at the bunker I would end up in the fairway. I ended up pulling it into the pond and it was a shytshow from the start. The rest were less bad decisions and just plain poor execution, which I am expecting at this point.

Back