Player you want to win their first Major the most?

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Who is it? Why?

• Staff
For me it’s......not Rickie actually, instead I’m in the camp of REALLY wanting to see Finau get one. I just like everything about him.

I think most of the guys I like already have at least one. It'd probably be Ricky, Na, or Bryson.

Probably Rickie, he just seems real humble and fun.. plus his wife is a smoke show

Rahm. Mostly because I think if he wins one then he’ll go on and win many more. He needs to compose himself a bit more on the course but he is still relatively young, he will work it out at some point.

Rickie. The reason is one word: Cobra!

Rickie, then Finau -- Tony seems such a great guy.

Rickie seems a good guy, and it just seems like he should get one with all that talent .... and yes, his wife. We all want to see more of her, I believe.

• Staff
I think most of the guys I like already have at least one. It'd probably be Ricky, Na, or Bryson.
Gotta admit, I didn’t expect to see a Na vote in here. He’s come a long way for me though, dude owned his issues.

I’ll go with Rickie. It’s just his time.

Gotta admit, I didn’t expect to see a Na vote in here. He’s come a long way for me though, dude owned his issues.

Yeah, I didn't pay him much attention until his issues. I was heartbroken for the guy. Love the way he bounced back.

Yeah, I didn't pay him much attention until his issues. I was heartbroken for the guy. Love the way he bounced back.
You’re bringing me over to your side, I’d be alright seeing him get one now.

I'd have to go with Rickie. He's just a good dude, would like to see him break through.

Would like to see Xander win one. He is a young gunner, and I like his attitude and the way he plays.

I am liking the Na vote - - he would be so grateful and a very likable champ.

I am liking the Na vote - - he would be so grateful and a very likable champ.
For real, I’ve come all the way around on that one.

For more reasons than one, Fowler. Then
Fleetwood....that kid is just a never Quitter

Last edited:
Would like to see Xander win one. He is a young gunner, and I like his attitude and the way he plays.
This is another good one.

For more reasons than one, Fowler. Then
Fletwood....that kid is just a never Quitter

Fleetwood is probably my #2. I will be pumped the day he picks up his first major!

Give me Tommy Fleetwood.

Seems like such a likeable dude and has trouble closing out on the PGA.

I could get on that train too.

[ETA:] Tommy Fleetwood isn't a bad pick either. This field is getting bigger!

I am going to go with Rickie just seems like an all around great guy and think he would be a good champ.

It would be really cool to see Lee Westwood win a major. His putting woes were really bad at the 16 Ryder Cup. He has changed his attitude.

Back