Player you want to win their first Major the most?

I would like to see Poults win one too. He is a horse in the Ryder Cup. Conor Moore would absolutely love Ian winning one too! 😂
It would be classic!!! My daughter would be ecstatic as well!

I love all these, Rickie, Fleetwood and Finau are at that level and just need a breakthrough. I think one of those 3 probably won’t ever win a major and that will stick with their legacy which is crazy to think. NA, HV3, Kis I love those too.

I personally would love to see matsuyama, or sung jae win one to really put themselves in that “great” convo.

Also I’m interested to see if players like Speith or Jason day that we thought would be contenders for years to come, get back into the mix.

Rickie freaking Fowler! Why because he works hard and is a great golfer!

All my thoughts are in here already but I think Tony is the right choice for me right now. Such a great, powerful, and talented player.

I would love to see Tony get one, but my preference would absolutely be Rickie.

Dude needs to load up on CBD gum for the weekend or something hahaha
I’ve accepted he’s going to be the American Monty.

If Patrick Reed can win one, I mean... Kisner is a better player.
I am not sure kisner has more game. Reed I think is much more of a complete player. As sad as that may be to say. The guy does not need to cheat. Although he has on more than one occasion.

Max homa. He’s a trip on his pod cast and seems to be a cool dude.

I am not sure kisner has more game. Reed I think is much more of a complete player. As sad as that may be to say. The guy does not need to cheat. Although he has on more than one occasion.

I think Kisner's the better driver of the ball by far. Short games are similar. Reed maybe better putter under pressure?

Rickie or Kisner for me, mainly because they are the two pros who I’d like to tee it up with the most.

Steve Stricker winning one would be amazing but that does not seem very likely. Would be a great story having an over 50 year old major champ.

Kisner would be great too. Love watching his stuff on social.

I think Kisner's the better driver of the ball by far. Short games are similar. Reed maybe better putter under pressure?

Reeds for the irons game. Both seem to fight the left ball, and Reed has a smidge more distance I think.
Don’t get me wrong, big fan of Kisner. Love his “I do this for a living” attitude.

Reeds for the irons game. Both seem to fight the left ball, and Reed has a smidge more distance I think.
Don’t get me wrong, big fan of Kisner. Love his “I do this for a living” attitude.

See I'm not positive on Reed's iron game. In the past? Yeah no question about it. But he struggled a couple years till late 19 and there just wasn't enough season to be like oh yeah he fixed that.

Rickie, Rahm, Finau, any or all are good with me.

See I'm not positive on Reed's iron game. In the past? Yeah no question about it. But he struggled a couple years till late 19 and there just wasn't enough season to be like oh yeah he fixed that.

True but I can’t really think of Kisner even being in contention since winning the match play. He may have been but I can’t think of it.

trust me, much bigger fan of Kisner. take him every day of the week.

Fleetwood, Finau, Rickie.
Fleetwood - Just doesn't give up. Seems like a solid dude, and I think it would be cool if both halves of Molliwood had Open's.
Finau - How can you not like the guy?
Rickie - He's basically the Dale Jr. of Golf. Super popular, face is everywhere for marketing, always upstanding, and in good with all the guys on the course. Just doesn't have the big one. Here's to hoping.

For me it’s......not Rickie actually, instead I’m in the camp of REALLY wanting to see Finau get one. I just like everything about him.
I was coming in here to type almost exactly this haha. Watching finau recreate the “Disney experience” for his kids in his backyard recently since they couldn’t go in person because of corona, is exactly why he’s one of the easiest people to root for on tour.

Finau. He just seems like a goo guy and I love how he swings his swing.
I would like to see Ricky win one too but theres a part of me that feels like Ricky has everything else in life (looks, hot wife, money, adoring fans) that he will be just fine if he never wins a major and it kind of seems like he is more about parties, vacations and hanging out on the beach with his wife instead of working on his game to the level that its going to take to win a major, so maybe he doesnt really deserve one.
Fleetwood is another one. He just seems like a good guy and after Zinger's comments a while back, I was to see all the Euro Tour guys win majors and PGA Tour events.

I was coming in here to type almost exactly this haha. Watching finau recreate the “Disney experience” for his kids in his backyard recently since they couldn’t go in person because of corona, is exactly why he’s one of the easiest people to root for on tour.
Yup, the dude is genuine, and I love that.

Those aren't bad suggestions and the players seem like all aroung nice guys... Fowler, Finau, Fleetwod.

I'm don't tend to judge a golfer by how hot his wife is...:ROFLMAO: I just appreciate that particular aspect but don't take it into account when considering who to like as a player... unless he married someone that just isn't nice in public.

Rickie for me.
I just like the kid and how he plays the game.

Back