Player you want to win their first Major the most?

I'd like to see Fowler, Finau, Matsuyama, or Na win one.

Just off the top of my head, probably Westwood. Seems like a good bloke.

Kuchar as well. Again, seems like a nice guy.

I am going to vote differently here.

I like the odd slow swing of Sungjae Im. I think he could be a fun watch for many years to come.

+1 For Rickie

Other than Rickie, I'm going to go with Brandt Snedeker

Finau. Genuinely good guy. And grew up in my home state.

Xander then Rickie...

I like Snedeker too. Would love to see him win that Green Jacket he longs for.

(II do not understand all the Fowler fanatacism. Nice guy, it seems though)

Fowler then Fleetwood for me.

I like Snedeker too. Would love to see him win that Green Jacket he longs for.

(II do not understand all the Fowler fanatacism. Nice guy, it seems though)
Super nice, and super real, in person. He comes back to Stillwater often.

Just off the top of my head, probably Westwood. Seems like a good bloke.

Kuchar as well. Again, seems like a nice guy.
Kuchar seems like a phony to me. Fowler and Finau are the obvious common choices. I'll go in another direction- Morikawa. Would like to see a young gun rise the ranks and get in the mix of the top players.

Kuchar seems like a phony to me. Fowler and Finau are the obvious common choices. I'll go in another direction- Morikawa. Would like to see a young gun rise the ranks and get in the mix of the top players.

Westwood seems like the obvious choice to me. ;) (y)

We all know what the great Watson did at age 59 on links, so Westwood still might have a bullet left in the chamber at an Open...

I'd really like to see Lee Westwood win one, has been so close and he's always giving it everything. Not many purer ball strikers about and is long overdue in my opinion.

Failing that, definitely Tommy Fleetwood, but I would love to see Rickie win one just to get Cobra's name up there as well.

Marc Leishman - he has been close a few times. I would like to see him nab one one of these days.

I'd go with Snedeker. He seems down to earth, and like just one of the guys, nice, personable. I'd go with Sneds

Fowler, Fowler, and Fowler are my top 3. If I have to expand to 5, I would go with Fowler and Fowler.

I think if Finau can get one he will get several. I’d also like to see Kuchar get one before he’s done.

FInau. He is local. He is real. I out drove him once. Hey, he may have only been 10 or so, but I still out drove Tony FInau. If he wins a major, nobody can ever take away from me the fact that I out drove a major winner. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Rickie, followed by Finau, and then Bryson.

Firstly let me explain I’m English and the 1st 2 names will never win a major due predominantly to age which would be Lee Westwood & Ian Poulter.

However if those likely it would have to be Tommy Fleetwood.

Finau.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rickie. I've been rooting for him for a long time. He seems to always be in the hunt. I want him to get over that hump and win.

Fowler
Kuchar

I think Rahm will win his first of many very soon. The guy is just solid!

Back