Playing Copperhead in Tournament Conditions

jim54

must be the shafts
Reaction score
Handicap
Thechosen1 and I will be playing Copperhead on Monday on a special deal since the Tournament was canceled, it is going to the 1st and maybe only time I will ever play a Tournament Course setup for the Event and maybe even the stands will still be up!!

We are planning to play from the tips and get the full experience! I will shoot a million and take 3 shots to reach most of the par 4's but what the heck play like the big boys.

Then a replay on the Island Course for $35, yeah man going to be a blast.

Last edited:
Thechosen1 and I will be playing Copperhead on Monday on a special deal since the Tournament was canceled, it is going to the 1st and maybe only time I will ever play a Tournament Course setup for the Event and maybe event he stands will still be up!!

We are planning to play from the tips and get the full experience! I will shoot a million and take 3 shots to reach most of the par 4's but what the heck play like the big boys.

Nice. Have a blast.

Can’t wait to read about the round, sounds like a once in a lifetime experience.

That sounds awesome. I'm hoping some amazing experiences occur with these tournaments being cancelled.

Getting to live out a dream in less then 48 hours. To say I am excited is an understatement.

awsome send some pictures of your time out there so we can all see

Sounds incredible! Can't wait to hear about it!

That sound like a good time.

That sounds awesome and miserable at the same time!

Lots of luck! Conditions should be perfect. But 500 yard par 4’s just aren’t for the average man. We call them par 5’s around here where a great tee shot will give you a chance to reach.

I don’t relish the idea of trying to get up and down for par from 80 yards out for most of the round.

That all said, sounds like you have the proper mindset. Who cares what your score is? You’ll get to see why the pros are the pros and why is mortals don’t stand a chance. It’ll be an adventure. Good luck!

Thechosen1 and I will be playing Copperhead on Monday on a special deal since the Tournament was canceled, it is going to the 1st and maybe only time I will ever play a Tournament Course setup for the Event and maybe event he stands will still be up!!

Jealous! I would love to play Copperhead in tourney conditions.

I am going to lock Thechosen1's driver in my truck so he has to hit 3 wood or Hybrid which he still hits longer than my Driver....but maybe just maybe I will find the driver magic I saw the other day. If I can get 240-250 I might have a chance to hit some greens in two on the roll up.

Going to be cool to see if the fairways are actually as hard and fast I we all think they are, and the greens at Pro speed should be a trip.

Sounds like a blast...have fun.

This sounds awesome! Good Luck!

Sounds like a great time! Hit em straight!

Sounds awesome Jim! Enjoy!

Sounds like a great time, have fun! It would be fun (and humbling, no doubt) to play a course in Tour conditions someday. I'm sure it would involve a healthy dose of swallowing my pride over the score I'd likely shoot, but the experience would be worth it.

Very cool man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How awesome! Have fun with it, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I love these courses. What an opportunity to play one in Tour condition! Enjoy it @jim54 ! I'm looking forward to hearing more about this.

Have a heck of a time fellas. Stay out of that rough!

So Bryan is giving me 7 strokes, which is nice and I will need every one of them, but the 1st tee shot requires a 240-250 carry to clear the lake....this is going to be a blast and I hope 1 is downwind a bit. It is downhill so that helps the geezer if he can find the center of the face...

I will have plenty of beer money for the lunch between rounds.

So Bryan is giving me 7 strokes, which is nice and I will need every one of them, but the 1st tee shot requires a 240-250 carry to clear the lake....this is going to be a blast and I hope 1 is downwind a bit. It is downhill so that helps the geezer if he can find the center of the face...

I will have plenty of beer money for the lunch between rounds.

I dont think there is a lake on 1..... Pretty straight forward par 5...

The only real forced carry on the course that I recall is on #5, which is a par 5 as well.

Enjoy it. Course is a beast. The par 3s will be very tough from the tips.

Last edited:
That must be it then, I was looking down the course and saw the 600 yd par 5.
Confused as always..

Good, time to get loose.

Back