Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Played with @shanewu yesterday. While neither one of us played well, we still had a good time. He was kind enough to let me hit some of his Grandaddy clubs he received so I could be a bit more familiar with some of the clubs.
Always a great time playing with fellow THPers.

Played with @shanewu yesterday. While neither one of us played well, we still had a good time. He was kind enough to let me hit some of his Grandaddy clubs he received so I could be a bit more familiar with some of the clubs.
that's awesome!

I need more THPer time.

Loved playing with all the THP'rs that i have played with so far, will get to meet some new ones, and catch up with a couple of those i have played with the end of October....so looking forward to it.

It was a good time for sure, man! Thanks for heading my way. Hopefully we both play much better next time out!

I've played with THPers twice now, both this year, the Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux and the Budget Golf Championship. Both were incredible groups of people to play with, at great golf courses. Yes, it is JUST THAT MUCH BETTER!

That @shanewu fella is a damn good dude!

@ArmyGolf you know I'm game. Not 4 strokes game but game nonetheless.

Fun can be had even when the golf is not good because of the company your with.

See my current mood :censored::mad::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

58CD078F-07EA-4549-A983-4364AF8D7A43.jpeg
Awesome company!

awesome time today even if I was driving the Double Bogey train.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

if you let it, this community can change your life for the better.

Señor Hosel is a good ice breaker and conversationalist
Pretty sure at this point I need a forum name change. It’s so bad. I put on a show today :(

Back