Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

And so the day begins! Gorgeous day out in Tucson with @Wildcat4life, @MagicSpell and @doubleb21
8a8b4bec292ef1074b044ac2fb13d152.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

@Doubleb21 just drove it 327*
*special thanks go out to the cart path...
808c1767cc17cb852e590a3046bec6ca.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I’ll take my yards how ever I can!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a great time today playing with @Carolina Dundee! Great guy and lots of fun to spend a few hours with. Thanks for coming out dude!

Great day playing with @Jaymo37 at his home course today. Thanks for the invite buddy, looking forward to teeing it up there again next year.

Great day playing with @Jaymo37 at his home course today. Thanks for the invite buddy, looking forward to teeing it up there again next year.

Anytime! Great playing today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven’t teed it up with any THP-ers lately. I’m happy that will change in a few weeks!

I’m teeing it up with @badolds this afternoon. Hopefully we can get him some good #TheGrandaddy prep

I’m teeing it up with @badolds this afternoon. Hopefully we can get him some good #TheGrandaddy prep

Had a great round yesterday with MikeG at his home course. That was the first time playing there although its close to my house. Great practice facility and nicely groomed course. I played pretty good except carding a 9 on a par 5. Mike has been working with me on my short game. Although my chipping was not great yesterday the misses I was seeing turned out okay.

Mike has a steady tee game and great short game. The stuff he struggles with would get better quickly if he played more golf. I will take it upon myself to rectify that situation.

Was out in the US for the #b100live, managed to play with @Hamfist , @wadesworld , @DucatiGirl , @ntanygd760 across 4 days.

Real good laugh, some good golf played (mostly by that four rather than me) and magic company. (y)

Had a crazy thought: “wait @thommo.sx and @Hamfist and @ntanygd760 are playing Monday and need a fourth? Hmm. It’s Sunday, about 11:00, I can be there in 8 hours...” So naturally I got in the car 15 minutes later.

Worth every minute and the $22 in tolls to get there. Had too much fun golfing with these gents. Name the date and time, and I’m there again! Though for the record, Thommo played with a cobbled together borrowed set of clubs and played *very* well - don’t let him fool you.

THEN this weekend I teed off with @Golf Dawg north of Chicago with wind chills in the 30s - again, had a blast and Jeff and his wife treated me for a first trip to Portillo’s.

Thanks for the amazing crazy week of cross country golf, everyone!

Last edited:
Was out in the US for the #b100live, managed to play with @Hamfist , @wadesworld , @DucatiGirl , @ntanygd760 across 4 days.

Real good laugh, some good golf played (mostly by that four rather than me) and magic company. (y)

Was awesome having you over Thommo! Can't believe you were crazy enough to make that trip. Almost as crazy as @DucatiGirl, and that's pretty crazy. I definitely look forward to the next time I get to tee it up with you.

Was awesome having you over Thommo! Can't believe you were crazy enough to make that trip. Almost as crazy as @DucatiGirl, and that's pretty crazy. I definitely look forward to the next time I get to tee it up with you.

I resemble that remark...

(hopefully we can catch up before the next #b100live event!)

Played w/ @H8tobogie yesterday down in San Antonio at Canyon Springs. Fun track & glad we could get it in on a nice Texas fall day.

2F8B0E0F-6E40-4EED-BAE9-843BFCC754CD.jpeg7C55737B-D3B4-40E0-822A-CD515C8CBD4F.jpeg2F47AD4A-9370-423F-8A96-7A1C77698D13.jpeg

Back