Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Had a heck of a fun day with this guy (@OITW) even though he took it to me!!
20210528_151448.jpg

Great time today catching up and playing a round along with @Carolina Dundee at Man O War golf course in Myrtle Beach.

Last edited:
I was looking for this thread yesterday when I was playing with @RealPretendPsychic but couldn't find it from my phone.

I'm working in the Philly area this week and he was nice enough to drive an hour or so towards me so that we could get a round in together. A super nice guy who will truly be an asset to the Grandaddy team.

Hey @Canadan should I come to Ohio before Mizuno? :LOL:

Nice have fun boys!

Had a great time today with @Canadan and @JDax for a nice break. Played 18, had a cold beverage and then dinner. Now beat and getting ready for the live stream tomorrow.

Had a great time today with @Canadan and @JDax for a nice break. Played 18, had a cold beverage and then dinner. Now beat and getting ready for the live stream tomorrow.
The walking in heat that even a florida man took issue with was the only questionable play of the day.

It sure was a great time though.

Got a chance to play with @billyh today and had a blast As usual.

He had this electric push cart thing he got on here and it was pretty amazing. If you haven’t checked out the Motocaddy thread you should.

I wish I could put into words what it's like to have more than a decade into THP, and play rounds with long time friends.

Playing with @Jman today and yesterday was absolutely incredible. One of the most important people in my life, lots of laughs, some alcohol, and even some halfway decent golf hiding in the mix.

I just cannot say enough about what this community has meant to me. Can't wait for the next story.

Back