TEASER Playing with Mizuno

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many of you saw, we teased something fun coming with Mizuno in 2020 and then those that continued following the thread saw we mention that we have multiple things coming. Wanted to share some fun details on one of them for those that like this kind of thing.

Imagine the opportunity to be sent on a trip to a golf resort where you will meet Chris Voshall and team and play a weekend of golf at an amazing venue. Learn about the passion for club design, the passion for the game and what makes the brand different.

Now imagine that it's completely free. Airfare, Hotel, Golf, Gear, SWAG, Food, Drinks.

Yes...This is one of the crazy things coming in 2020 for our Albatross Club Members. You can find the details of the club, that helps support an amazing charity called St. Jude Research, here.

Last edited:
I'm imagining, I'm imagining!

Oh I can imagine!

I have a wild imagination, and still I somehow managed to underestimate what usually happens.......

All the Mizuno fans right now...

Loving all the Teasers of future events coming up. Look forward to possibly experiencing one of these awesome events some day. :cool:?

Whoa Nelly (as the late Keith Jackson used to say)!!! Being a huge Mizuno fan, this will be a dream come true for the lucky participants!!

I'd love to talk and play golf with the guy who had a hand in designing these wonderful looking clubs!

I imagine this resort being some place warm, a place where the beer flows like wine, where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano.

Loving all the Teasers of future events coming up. Look forward to possibly experiencing one of these awesome events some day. :cool:?

Signups will be coming fast and furious this year. All you have to know is you are an Albatross Club Member for 2020, so you can enter anything that appeals to you and has dates that work.

still I somehow managed to underestimate what usually happens.......

Welcome to THP. Glad that the first impressions are solid.

2020 is going to be the best yet. Love the events with different manufacturers! Hopefully it will be more fruitful than my lottery tickets. Always hopeful but never a winner.

Wanted to share some fun details on one of them for those that like this kind of thing.

Does anyone NOT like this kind of thing??? Man, I love these teasers...2020 is going to be amazing!

OH I am a believer.....these are my favs7294C832-9DF1-4A87-AA3E-4CBEB83E0E8A.jpeg

Looking forward to this one...absolute insanity!!!:eek::eek:

Does anyone NOT like this kind of thing??? Man, I love these teasers...2020 is going to be amazing!

Trolls, People that don't like fun, miserable people and maybe non-golfers.
Other than that, yes its well liked. :ROFLMAO:

Back