Playing with THP'rs

donny475

I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Played with @Kid Frisco Saturday at Ceder Crest in mid Dallas.

"Cedar Crest was the site of the 1927 PGA Championship, a prestigious honor. The course still maintains the high quality and tradition it established all those years ago. Its rolling terrain and excellent course conditions are just a couple of the reasons you should come visit our course.

The legendary course, which was designed by A.W. Tillinghast and renovations by D.A. Weibring/Golf Resources, Inc., continues to be a favorite of Dallas golf enthusiasts."

Great course hidden in South Dallas and the Byron Nelson holds their Military Appreciation Tournament in association with the PGA Tourney every year. Even though the Nelson was cancelled this year, they are still holding the MAT on 20 September....... Was in good condition and greens were awesome. Always a good time playing with him...

@mikeg_74 has been putting together a few rounds with @Jmk202 ... looking forward to playing together this weekend (assuming the hurricanes don’t carry my clubs away!)

Very cool. I haven't had the pleasure to have a round with any THP members yet.

Played with @Kid Frisco Saturday at Ceder Crest in mid Dallas.

"Cedar Crest was the site of the 1927 PGA Championship, a prestigious honor. The course still maintains the high quality and tradition it established all those years ago. Its rolling terrain and excellent course conditions are just a couple of the reasons you should come visit our course.

The legendary course, which was designed by A.W. Tillinghast and renovations by D.A. Weibring/Golf Resources, Inc., continues to be a favorite of Dallas golf enthusiasts."

Great course hidden in South Dallas and the Byron Nelson holds their Military Appreciation Tournament in association with the PGA Tourney every year. Even though the Nelson was cancelled this year, they are still holding the MAT on 20 September....... Was in good condition and greens were awesome. Always a good time playing with him...

As always, it was a blast playing with you bro! The course was in great shape and you played well as usual! Next Dallas muni we play will be Stevens Park...

I'm getting to play 18 with @OITW this Friday while he's in town! Nothing beats playing golf with THPers:thp:

well we should tee it up sometime, I am just north of 380 in Prosper

Someone should really set up a DFW/OK event. There are plenty of us around.

@H8tobogie will be coming out to join me for my clubs Member/Guest tournament in September. It may not be as nice as his new club but the guys here are great and can drink beer with the best of 'em! It will be a good time.

Playing with THPers is something that's just on a totally different level of amazing!

@H8tobogie will be coming out to join me for my clubs Member/Guest tournament in September. It may not be as nice as his new club but the guys here are great and can drink beer with the best of 'em! It will be a good time.
Really looking forward to it! Berry is a fun course! And of course there is the beer drinking!

Had a great weekend playing with @Robozeo @Nerdy_81 and @OhioGolfer on Saturday at Heritage Golf Club in Hilliard OH on Saturday. Sunday played @LLIB, @KY Golfer and @Qwkz51 at Griffin Gate in Lexington Ky. As is the norm when @LLIB, @KY Golfer, and I play together we got rained on for a few holes. None the less it was still a good time.

There’s no THPers unfortunately in my area. All over 2 hours or more away .

Had a great weekend playing with @Robozeo @Nerdy_81 and @OhioGolfer on Saturday at Heritage Golf Club in Hilliard OH on Saturday. Sunday played @LLIB, @KY Golfer and @Qwkz51 at Griffin Gate in Lexington Ky. As is the norm when @LLIB, @KY Golfer, and I play together we got rained on for a few holes. None the less it was still a good time.

Was nice to get out with a THPer again. This year has really put a damper on playing with awesome guys from the internet.

That didn’t stop @Golfers Anonymous

He came from 2.5 hours to play. I found that rediculously awesome and one of the many things that make this place cool. I put up a callout to @Hamfist and next thing I knew we had a foursome (@ntanygd760 filled it out) all of guys that I’d never met coming from all parts of the state.

That said traveling 2 hours+ for a single round isn’t something I could do right now, so I get it.

What you need my friend is to get into a THP event once the travel bans are lifted. I’ve heard from a guy that knows a guy that they’re pretty darn fun.

FF3E2234-1E4A-4952-83E3-990CE197EEEC.jpeg

If I leave now, I can be there by Saturday. I'll need a long-term place to crash though, since I'll be divorced when I break the news.

I'm getting to play 18 with @OITW this Friday while he's in town! Nothing beats playing golf with THPers:thp:
That's one dude that I'm going to play golf with one way or the other. Have a blast, fellas!

I have only had the pleasure of playing with 1 thp'er @Stemmy66 in Florida. Had a nice round....good guy very funny. Hope to hit the course with him again.

Also, looking forward to playing with several other thp'ers in the near future.

I have only had the pleasure of playing with 1 thp'er @Stemmy66 in Florida. Had a nice round....good guy very funny. Hope to hit the course with him again.

Also, looking forward to playing with several other thp'ers in the near future.

love that dude!!!

Back