PLDA World Championships

echico

#MOIJacking
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I guess they are going on now and I can't find any info on who has advanced or not. The YouTube videos are much better this year than last but they need some help updating their website with results.

This is one streamed group, you can go to PLDA channel to get others. I guess Bryson is at 3PM Pacific today.

Final 32

Have not heard of this. Will check it out

Final 16

Just watched the Bryson bracket and he made it through on his last ball in the playoff to get the #16 spot. wow.

Kyle doesn't have one on the board and down to his last ball. Does he play it safe to get some points? 230 ball speed in the grid. Wow

Screenshot_20221001-170722_YouTube.jpg

Looks like Bryson is through to the next round.

Is this streaming somewhere?

Yeah, but fun to watch

@echico - have a source?

Berkshire out of the finals….

Coming off surgery recently, but man is that shocking.

The new champ. The way he wears his shorts should be a crime. :ROFLMAO: Bryson in 2nd.

Happy for Martin. Great ambassador for the sport besides Kyle and Bryson.

Unreal showing from Bryson. Dude showed out and is a legit threat to win one of these obviously.

Happy for Martin. Great ambassador for the sport besides Kyle and Bryson.

Unreal showing from Bryson. Dude showed out and is a legit threat to win one of these obviously.
No doubt. Sucks Kyle was hurt but that's the rub. My back hurts from watching a lot of the coverage on YouTube.

I hope that DeChambino name does not stick

No doubt. Sucks Kyle was hurt but that's the rub. My back hurts from watching a lot of the coverage on YouTube.

I hope that DeChambino name does not stick

The Dechambino got cringey lol

It does stink Kyle was hurt, but that’s a cool little storyline for next year I guess. Overall good event!

Congrats to Martin. I enjoy his YouTube content.

My bro and I were following this during our rounds yesterday and today. We lasered a few shots and couldn’t imagine hitting it that far on a regular golf course. Would be completely game changing!!

Just watched the finish and what a finish. Couldn't have been more exciting.

Back