Please allow me to introduce myself

Great post Freddie and thank you for the intro! I look forward to following the forum along and soaking up as much knowledge and tips as my thick skull will allow!

Thanks for everything you do!

I for one really need to spend more time listening to and learning from Mr. Kong. Thanks for being willing to share your knowledge with us all Freddie.

Good to hear Freddie. I for one will use and abuse your knowledge.

Congrats on a place for you to help so many Freddie. I'm looking forward to learning even more from you.

Thanks!

Having Freddie available could not have come at a better time. My game regressed a little yesterday & I need help.

I will be reading and asking for advice.

Awesome bro. I'm happy for you and thankful you will be helping us with our golf game. This section is gonna be great man.

Having been the beneficiary first hand of Freddie's knowledge as a teacher, I can confidently say THPers are in for a treat.

Nice intro Freddie. I always kind of considered you the 'unofficial' THP swing guru. Glad to see you have your own area to help even more people. Your knowledge has already helped many around here, myself included!

Freddie my man!

This is so long overdue in my opinion and I know from first-hand experience that you know your stuff! You are going to kill this section, Freddie.

Thanks for the intro, Freddie. I knew that you knew your stuff, but it's always interesting to learn more about people. I look forward to benefiting from your knowledge.

Solid intro bro, I kno a lot of people will benefit from your wisdom and I look forward to the threads of progress.

Just seems "right" for the panda to be helping people out on the forum. From what I've heard he is always helping people at outings. I've never met him personally, but just watching the mc coverage you'll see how nice and genuine he is. He always has good things to say about people.

Same here. My only "panda sighting" has been from the MC videos. But his speech at the victory dinner still rings in my ears. "to some this is just an Internet site. But not for this group right here, it's family"

I had just joined THP that month and that moment right there told me all I needed to know.

Congrats Freddie when I get brave enough I'll contact you about getting a video to you for some feedback.

...and he is a man of wealth and fame" at least to those in the THPverse. Looking forward to all the help you can dish out!

Freddie, is there any specific video requirement or software that you use to analyze golf swings? Do you prefer anything?

Thanks!

Thanks for the information, I have read quite a few of your posts in my short time here. Looking forward to learning more from your posts. Do you have a preference as to which name you are called?

...and he is a man of wealth and fame" at least to those in the THPverse. Looking forward to all the help you can dish out!

Freddie, is there any specific video requirement or software that you use to analyze golf swings? Do you prefer anything?

Thanks!
All I ask is that the videos are clear. I watch them on a few devices and take screen shots to get some points across. Youtub uploads are great of side views or down the lines.

Great stuff Freddie. Glad to have shared a couple rounds with you and see the greatness in person. Looking forward to this for sure!

Cool to read Freddie. I knew some of this about you, and didn't know other things, so it was nice to finally be introduced to the Panda in earnest! Will be looking forward to following this section and posting some of my own questions and comments. Hopefully I get to meet you in person at a THP event in the future!

Oh, and congrats on getting that handicap into the + range!
Dont' let the + fool you. I signed up for THP hdcp and added my scores that I had still had cards from plus recent and that is what was given to me. I am sure in feb a more accurate hdcp will be calculated. I'm good but not that good :alien:

welcome to THP :alien:

I know you are going to rock this section of the forum panda.
You know what is cool to me, we gets to hang out in a few weeks.

I can speak first hand how awesome Freddie is. He is a true gentlemen, and a great teacher, I have really enjoyed working with him and cant wait to tee it up with him in Dallas :)
It will be an epic weekend

I for one really need to spend more time listening to and learning from Mr. Kong. Thanks for being willing to share your knowledge with us all Freddie.
You teach me more patients as a father and I ll work on your swing, Deal!!

Even though I've been here for a couple of years, I didn't realize your golf background was so deep Freddie. Really looking forward to the new section and what you'll be brining to the forum.

What a great service! There are a million ways to get tips but the opportunity to actually get decent personalized tips is a rare and special one. Thanks for chipping in!

Welcome to THP

glad you're doing this freddie! i know once i start swinging a club again i'll be asking some questions trying to get some things ironed out and knock the rust off quicker.

Thank you Freddie for taking this on and all your help you give to everyone.

Dont' let the + fool you. I signed up for THP hdcp and added my scores that I had still had cards from plus recent and that is what was given to me. I am sure in feb a more accurate hdcp will be calculated. I'm good but not that good :alien:

Haha noted. Even so, the fact that you have scores in there that could give that impression is still pretty darn impressive.

Thanks for being here and all you do Freddie!

Tap Tap

Back